Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 510
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 296
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- Arborist Reports by Five Star Tree Services
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Into the Gutter. Brothers Gutters Now Serving Georgia
- Smart Choice For Users With Optimized Website
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- More Than a Dealership: We offer Financing and a Service Department
- Richmond Hill Arborist Reports, Tree Protection Plans
- Samsung Named Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 Denver Parade of Homes
In addition to TuffSkin, Infinite Trend and LG Hausys will sponsor the event that will feature live jazz music, art, fabulous raffle prizes and a celebrity chef!
"TuffSkin Surface Protection supports Infinite Trend and Interior Design Society (IDS) in their 2019 kickoff event. We love collaborating to help make a difference in our community," said Lelia Friedlander, co-owner of TuffSkin.
Attendees are encouraged to wear their favorite masquerade attire, and come celebrate the new Interior Design Society (IDS) Las Vegas Chapter board members as they are sworn-in this year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Central Illinois manufacturer holds Open House to celebrate new expanded corporate headquarters
- Marketing + Advertising + Promotion = $ for Business Owners and CEOs
- ViewStub Presents: Mad Transit live in concert for Robert's Recovery Fundraiser
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
All funds raised through raffle prizes, entry fees and donations will go to Nina's Courage, a non-profit organization that helps raise awareness about epilepsy.
Current IDS members and one guest are free. Non-members are welcome and will be charged a $20 donation to Nina's Courage. Attendees that join IDS before or at the event will not be required to pay the entry fee.
RSVP to the Interior Design Society at email@example.com by Feb. 8 or visit https://idslasvegas.com/.
TuffSkin Surface Protection, a proprietary stone laminate, solves the marble etching and staining challenges in the hospitality industry and the commercial and residential markets.
Call or email to schedule an appointment at 702-778-2272, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at https://www.tuffskinprotection.com/.
- Channel Islands Harbor to Hold Fine Art Festival
- First Person Arts Presents: Courageous Stories On Sexual Harassment
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Welcomes New Attorney
- My Home Group Launches New Commercial Division
- Glycogen Phosphorylase Colorimetric Assay Kit
- COROB and Marabu North America Partner to Bring Dispensing Solution to US
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes AMERASIA BANK as a Trustee Member
- Waterfront Fireworks, BBQ, and Live Bands at Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas for July 4th
- Newhaven Court at Clearview sets Veterans' Aid & Attendance Benefit event
- Long Island City Company Creating New Intelligent Pillow, Seeks Participants in Beta
- How to Optimize Air Compressor Efficiency with a Data Logger
- Meet Dr. Eric Stem of Lowcountry Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- "I am pain free." A message for Men's Health Month from Lowcountry Orthopaedics Patient
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-2 Released
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- Former City Council Candidate Spearheads Empowerment Men's Conference
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane