Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- Take the 2019 Austin Tech Industry Trends Survey
- Inventory Pack and Ship Made Even easier by ASAP Systems, the market leader in Inventory and Asset Tracking
- EclecticIQ Recognized in Gartner 2019 Market Guide for Security Orchestration, Automation and Response Solutions
- HelloCast Launches New Plans, Free New Tools for Serious Podcasters
- inVastor - The revolution of shopping and last mile delivery
- In the News: projekt202's Multidisciplinary Approach to Teamwork
- GdPicture.NET PDF Reducer SDK: Compress Any Document to PDF
- Automation Intellect Closes a Master Services Agreement with Mann+Hummel
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
New York, NY — (July, 2019)
We are happy to announce release of Protection! 5 - a new major version of Protection! Licensing Toolkit. This version introduces license upgrade and backups, drastically improved user licensing models, licensing of Cloud and clustered applications, secure access for all major services, new reports and statistics tools, UI and usability improvements and much more.
Protection! 5 is immediately available for download or purchasing. Current customers, having active subscription, should contact us to receive updated licenses for this new version. Customers of previous versions of Protection! please contact us to receive upgrade details.
Protection! - is a powerful multi-platform Licensing Toolkit and License Manager that provides the ability to add licensing into custom applications, services or components only allowing the permitted use according to the supplied license. Protection! uses high encryption technology and provides easy integration for software developers even for cross platform products while being non-invasive for end users. Protection! License Manager offers a versatile solution for any licensing model.
More on eTradeWire News
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
Protection! allows software vendors, publishers and developers to:
• Add licensing to Web, Enterprise, Server, Cloud and Desktop applications.
• Provide users with the trial versions of their products.
• Significantly minimize or completely reduce unauthorized use of their applications and therefore dramatically increase company revenue.
• Increase revenue streams by implementing various licensing models while maintaining single code base and therefore offering higher flexibility to their customers.
• Track license usage and manage their customer base.
With the help of Protection! Licensing Toolkit and License Manager software publishers and developers are able to:
• Easily and economically increase scalability of their applications.
• Have full control over all aspects of licensing and tracking.
• Enable additional revenue generation models.
• Quickly and easily adapt Protection! to any business model.
• Implement robust licensing features into their applications while providing an easy and non-invasive environment to their end users.
• Solve today's complex licensing challenges.
• Prevent users' ability to make either unintentional or unauthorized copies.
• Free development resource to work on the core functionality that makes their application great.
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
Please visit our site to learn more about Protection!, download and evaluate it. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need some assistance or help.
What's New in Protection! 5: http://jproductivity.com/products/protection/downloads/5/Protection_5_Whats_New.pdf
# # #
About jProductivity, LLC
jProductivity, LLC is a New York-based software company founded by experienced system analysts and developers. Since 2004, the company has been making tools and specialized solutions for software developers and software publishers. jProductivity is a developer of the leading multi-platform protection and licensing software solutions.
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx