Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 240
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 185
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 173
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 168
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 149
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 139
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Millennium's Inaugural Virtual Assembly A Smashing Success
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Leadership NEXT to discuss business recovery during July 14 virtual program
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold an online-only Design for the Home and Garden Auction on July 26th
- Local Man Needs Assistance to Complete Fundraising Challenge
- "Brunch and Browse" Lovely Care's Upcoming Flavorful Facility Reveal
June Dale Winkler was the loving wife of self-made millionaire and philanthropist Myron (Mike) Winkler, the founder of Shareholder's Management Company, who predeceased her in death. Together, they traveled the world and collected treasures for their many estate homes.
June was known for her passion for collecting the finest things, the art of perfecting interior design and celebrating life with the grandest of parties. She was a trendsetter who loved her family, friends and many humanitarian causes. She relished unique objects of beauty.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Hosts Retirement And Income Radio Show To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
"It is the perfect moment to offer this wonderful, whimsical, colorful and sparkling international collection of art glass and accessories to lift spirits," said company president Andrew Jones. "This is a celebration of June Winkler, her altruism and her vivacious personality. It's fitting to have her personal and most favorite possessions shared by others."
French art glass includes pieces by Baccarat, Daum and Lalique, including a Daum pâte de verre amber model of an elephant designed by Jean-François Leroy (est. $1,500-$2,000), an Amaryllis vase (est. $1,000-$2,000), and an entwined dragons and bowl centerpiece (est. $1,500-$2,000).
A magnificent 100-jewel colored glass fish aquarium (est. $3,000-$5,000) highlights the fine selection of Lalique, which also includes a pair of chrome and glass Chêne wall lights (est. $1,500-$2,000). A vibrant A Versace for Rosenthal porcelain assembled part dinner service in the Le Jardin de Versace and Le Jardin de Papillons patterns is expected to fetch $1,500-$2,000.
More on eTradeWire News
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
Mexican artists Jose J. "Shalom" Almanzor (1962-2015), Sergio Bustamante (b. 1942), Bruno Luna (b. 1963), Gustavo Salmones (b. 1962), Victor Salmones (1937-1989) and Victor Villarreal (b. 1944) are represented by pieces such as Salmones' limited edition patinated bronze titled Soleil and Lune (est. $1,500-$2,000). A work by Dino Rosin (Italian, b. 1948) will also be sold.
Internet bidding will be provided by AndrewJonesAuctions.com and LiveAuctioneers.com. Absentee bids will also be accepted.
For more information about Andrew Jones Auctions and the property from the estate of June D. Winkler auction on Saturday, June 16th, visit www.andrewjonesauctions.com.
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents
- CEO Receives C-Suite of the Year Award
- Surefire Media Launch New Uk Ecommerce Website For Leading Natural Cosmetics Brand Natura Siberica
- North Carolina Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates Reported
- Bruneau's July 23 auction will kick off with paintings by Indian artists Maqbool Hussain, B. Prabha
- GEO Jobe Is Awarded the ArcGIS Hub Specialty
- Presenting Companies for the 2020 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- Fear of Infection in Long-Term Care Facilities Highlights Value of In-Home Plans by Les Robinson
- 5 Ways to Prevent COVID-19 With Your Own Immune System
- Model 5200 Non Electric Liquid Flow Indicator
- TVS-HiTopsNetwork.Com Adds Classic Cartoons to the classic kids post cable network from TVS
- Haydn's Trio in A Major Arranged for Woodwind Quartet
- CARBONELL AWARDS Salutes 37 Potential Winners from Miami-Dade County
- Cochrane Supply Announces BASfest | The Tour!
- Ascot Manor Launches New Summer Collection, "New Horizon"
- Podcast featuring honest talk about culture, music, relationships gains following
- Routes Gallery moves from original San Anselmo location to downtown San Rafael
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 4,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form