Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 216
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 191
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 173
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 150
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 134
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 121
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 120
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award 116
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 114
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications, Presents at March 19 SLSAE Lunch & Program
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- MazzMedia Produces Video For Waterbury Regional Chamber To Recruit New Members
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Outsourced Marketing Firm TribalVision Featured as a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Boston by TopMarketingCompanies.com
- Fiber-shield Industries Inc. Initiates Robust Social Media Communications
- QuiAri Helps Families Affected By The Taal Volcanic Eruption In The Philippines
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- Woodall Creative Group Taps Jim Balke as Creative Director
MIAMI, FL– September 17, 2019 – Danette Gossett, Founder of Gossett Marketing Communications, Inc., Co-Founder of Promotions Resource, LLC, and co-author of the best-selling book, Transform, recently posted a new article on her website entitled, "What To Wear Need Not Wear On You." Ms. Gossett talks about contemporary styles and methods that make unified apparel more appealing.
Gossett points out, "This is a topic that is being discussed nationwide: What to wear to school and to work." She continues adding, "In fact it has been reported recently in the news that more and more public, yes public schools are opting for uniforms. Same goes for businesses."
According to Gossett, "Many companies are accustomed to making use of unified apparel for trade shows." She states, "You already know the value of putting your best foot forward at trade shows and having attendees be able to identify your employees. However, the same benefits are equally valuable on a day-to-day basis, yet many businesses tend to disregard a unified look at the office."
More on eTradeWire News
- Local med-tech company, Bedfont Scientific Ltd., named as a 2-time finalist in the KICC Awards 2020
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Reminds Readers That Some Gifts Are Treated As Income
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Local Civil Engineer Brings Passion for Helping People to Her New Home Helpers Home Care Business
- Bavarian Inn Hosts German Wine Dinner on March 6
"Today's unified apparel," says Gossett, "is certainly nothing like the male inspired unisex heavy cotton or knit embroidered logo shirts of the past. That old standard and very masculine look made most women look like golf caddies instead of a professional whatever. It's also not a look that's appropriate for all businesses."
Read the full article at http://www.gossettmktg.com/what-to-wear-need-not-wear-on-you/
About Danette Gossett
Danette brings more than 30 years of experience developing advertising campaigns, direct marketing programs and sales promotions to her clients. Prior to starting her companies, she worked for New York advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi & Lowe Marschalk. Her corporate experience included National Advertising Director for Avis Rent a Car Systems, Inc., and Director of Marketing Services for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
More on eTradeWire News
- Living Waters Inc Presents a Mental Health Summit
- Blades Direct Reviews and BladesDirect.net Reviews Announces Joe Wagner as new COO
- 25th Anniversary of International Governance Initiative
- New Travel App OodyMate Empowers People to Eat Like a Local, with Locals
- Nola Blue Records signs guitarist, singer, songwriter and Louisiana native Eric Johanson
Find out more about Gossett Marketing http://www.gossettmktg.com/
About Gossett Marketing
Gossett Marketing is celebrating its 26th year as a promotional marketing agency. We strive to become your partner in business, not just another vendor. We approach every project utilizing our more than 33 years of New York advertising agency and corporate marketing experience to bring creative solutions to all your promotional marketing needs. We know how to drive results with promotional marketing programs. We strive to understand your brand strategy and will ensure your message integrity.
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County is Hosting Three Major Events of Community Interest in M
- ESQADA Software Begins Application Development
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Robert Stewart aka "Chef Stew" from WEtv to Vegas!
- Fifth Annual Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis to Run May 7—17
- Ten Years of Charity and Comedy for Curing Lung Cancer
- Shangri-La Springs to host Art & Soul Night Wednesday, March 11
- LG LAW now helping work injury clients in the city of Riverside
- United Real Estate Executive Recognized as Real Estate Industry Leader
- Bowen Law Professional Group Announces New Website and Online Marketing Campaign
- HWA Announces Final Ballot for 2019 Bram Stoker Awards
- Wellington March Madness Tournament Comes to Palm Beach County March 7-8
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- What Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
- Ground Floor Opportunity: Translations Startup
- NEW! Handmade Bag Company Helps Lift Women Out of Poverty
- Minnesota Gift Store Partners with Internet Marketing Company
- Senior living community highlights 'Communicating Through Dementia'
- Erth's Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure Brings Interactive Family Show to Weinberg Center
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group Named NARI 2020 Regional CotY Winner