Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 436
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
Similar on eTradeWire
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
- JRM Web Marketing Names Jason Pesigan Website Consultant
- Digital Lion Donates 10% of Year's Profit to Child Development Institute
- Acclaimed Italian Scent Marketing Firm Sniffs Out Opportunity in the Americas
- HubSnacks By Juice Tactics Becomes A HubSpot Certified Diamond Agency Partner
- Fayetteville, AR is the Best City for Marketing Managers
- Ultimate Edge Communications Appoints Brydie Robinson To The New Role Of Senior Visual Designer
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
MIAMI, FL– September 17, 2019 – Danette Gossett, Founder of Gossett Marketing Communications, Inc., Co-Founder of Promotions Resource, LLC, and co-author of the best-selling book, Transform, recently posted a new article on her website entitled, "What To Wear Need Not Wear On You." Ms. Gossett talks about contemporary styles and methods that make unified apparel more appealing.
Gossett points out, "This is a topic that is being discussed nationwide: What to wear to school and to work." She continues adding, "In fact it has been reported recently in the news that more and more public, yes public schools are opting for uniforms. Same goes for businesses."
According to Gossett, "Many companies are accustomed to making use of unified apparel for trade shows." She states, "You already know the value of putting your best foot forward at trade shows and having attendees be able to identify your employees. However, the same benefits are equally valuable on a day-to-day basis, yet many businesses tend to disregard a unified look at the office."
More on eTradeWire News
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Art Fringe Serves Up Depravity Through Creativity
- Jose Franco: Bronx Hustle, Selling Dope and Starting A Business
- The Templar Fund Earns 56.580% in First Year of Public Operation
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Additions to Leadership Team
"Today's unified apparel," says Gossett, "is certainly nothing like the male inspired unisex heavy cotton or knit embroidered logo shirts of the past. That old standard and very masculine look made most women look like golf caddies instead of a professional whatever. It's also not a look that's appropriate for all businesses."
Read the full article at http://www.gossettmktg.com/what-to-wear-need-not-wear-on-you/
About Danette Gossett
Danette brings more than 30 years of experience developing advertising campaigns, direct marketing programs and sales promotions to her clients. Prior to starting her companies, she worked for New York advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi & Lowe Marschalk. Her corporate experience included National Advertising Director for Avis Rent a Car Systems, Inc., and Director of Marketing Services for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
More on eTradeWire News
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Cody Ko & Noel Miller Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domin
- Becca Kufrin And Ben Higgins To Host The Bachelor Live On Stage Coming To West Palm Beach
- Wakefield Equipment Announces Death of Founder Ron Ober
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Find out more about Gossett Marketing http://www.gossettmktg.com/
About Gossett Marketing
Gossett Marketing is celebrating its 26th year as a promotional marketing agency. We strive to become your partner in business, not just another vendor. We approach every project utilizing our more than 33 years of New York advertising agency and corporate marketing experience to bring creative solutions to all your promotional marketing needs. We know how to drive results with promotional marketing programs. We strive to understand your brand strategy and will ensure your message integrity.
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer
- Looking for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta? Visit Our Dealership!
- "Christmas Thing" Released by Hit Songwriter Bryan Wayne
- The NLFA Hosts Player Combine/Showcase
- PopStops Signs Licensing Agreement with Carroll Shelby Licensing, an Iconic Automotive Manufacturer
- Rent A Press Adds Stickers to Print Products
- Montessori Education Please, Monte-Something, No!
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Network Company Wins GACC Apprenticeship Award
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Promotes Ruth Maloney, DPT to Director of Pelvic Health
- Lifetime Montessori School Launches Bilingual Montessori Program