Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Write a Business Plan: Simple Tips for Running a Successful Business
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2022 book releases
- New Children's Book – Christmas Land By Amber and Davina Bernardi-Kim
- Hurricane Ian Survivors Story told in their words
- What Does it Really Mean to be Refined?
- Kwanzaa Deserves Some Love Too
- Bubba Puppin Adventure Dog new children's book release
- Black Authors : Noah Love Releases His First Book "Brand Therapy" A Guide For Entrepreneurs
- Prolific Political Author Chronicles Half Century Plus of Books on Race and Politics in America
- Award-Winning Australian Author & Filmmaker 'Angel A' Presents His Latest Book HOLY PARROT
In 2022, he published his twenty-ninth and thirtieth books on a crucial political subject and issue. They were: The Midterms-Why They are So Important and So Ignored and Indicted-The Case for and Against Prosecuting Trump. Hutchinson's first published book in 1970, the Myth of Black Capitalism, as with several of his older books are out of print. Yet they still can be found on various book buying sites. This book along with the two dozen books that followed over the next five decades plus tackled hard a topical political issue.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
The range of topics that Hutchinson covered in his published books testify to that. Crime, racial violence, sports gender and racial disparities, trilogies on the Obama presidential years, probing books on Trump within and without the White House, race and gender issues, Black-Latino relations, a penetrating analysis of the radical thought of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the fight over voting rights, and the political wars between the GOP and Democrats are among the multiple subjects Hutchinson has authored books on.
Hutchinson has also stepped off the political book path to author books on his passions, classical music, yoga, and fitness. But politics remains his focus.
"Politics has been such a dominant and polarizing force in American life, "says Hutchinson, "That it has spawned a massive growth industry in political books." Hutchinson through five decades has witnessed that growth and has stayed in the forefront of political analysis through his varied books. Though he realizes that politics can be messy, complex, and a turn off for millions of Americans, Hutchinson has always kept his potential readership foremost in mind in his books. He writes in a simple, direct, plain-speaking style, designed to stimulate not just thought but also easy understanding of a political issue.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
Hutchinson Legacy Books presents to readers, authors, political writers, and all who relish political discourse, for the first time a complete selection of fifty plus years of the political literary offerings of Earl Ofari Hutchinson. Or to borrow, the famous quip from Winston Churchill, "History will be kind to me because I intend to write it. "
Hutchinson Legacy Books presents the many books that are his long contribution to writing that history.
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!