Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 178
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 149
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rainbow Village Adds Two Community Leaders to its Board of Directors
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- NAAFA Fat Community Project Grants
- Grizzly Bear Foundation launches podcast series, "GrizzCast"
- Central Florida Hero Kathy Hewitt Being Recognized at National Level
- Fat Rights Organization Introduces New Website
- Community Cooperative adds seven locations to its July mobile food pantry schedule
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Welcomes New Board Chair
- Intuit and NACCE Welcome Eleven Colleges to Phase II of Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Curriculum Initiative
This annual Project Boon event will look slightly different from past backpack events due to current guidelines from the county on the size of gatherings. Despite the current climate, Project Boon has remained committed to serving the underserved community. The organization is becoming familiar with drive-thru events to serve the community, after hosting two grocery distributions through the drive-thru at The Hitch Burger.
More on eTradeWire News
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
Brooke Hill, a Project Boon volunteer, shared her experience at one of the events.
"Getting to be a part of the Project Boon grocery distribution event was a joy. Having the option to use the drive-thru helped make the event run very smooth and efficient for everyone involved. I appreciated that we were able to keep socially distant throughout the entire event, but didn't lose out on making connections with the people there. My favorite part was getting to see everyone's faces light up and how appreciative they were of the donations. I've been looking forward to the next event since."
If your family is in need of back-to-school items, please join us at The Hitch Burger Grill on July 26. The event is first-come, first-serve, and we do ask that attendees do not line up early. Each family can receive one bag of groceries, and each child will be given one filled backpack, with a maximum of two per car.
More on eTradeWire News
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
If you would like to support the efforts, please visit the Project Boon website at www.projectboon.org for more information on how to donate and locations where you can drop off any school supplies.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 305-3038.
Hitch Burger- https://burgerandbbq.com/
Project Boon- https://projectboon.org/
Hillside Community Church- https://hillsidechurches.com/
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Announces New Initiative
- Gwinnett County to Host 4th Semi-Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Kylie Eaton's Kinetic Film Selected for Indy Short's Indiana Spotlight Program
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Preh wins General Motors Supplier of the Year Award for the eighth time
- New Studio Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for The Josie Network!