Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida 1st Edition
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- NHE Headquarters Building Named in Honor of Former Verdae CEO; AO-The Space Spa & Salon Relocating
- Alex Chirillo Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Eitan Eldar: "UK's real estate market remains stable despite coronavirus lockdown"
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- San Diego, CA REALTOR®, Anthony "Tony" Uniewski Earns e-PRO® Certification
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
- Trez Capital-Hines Partnership Acquires a 101,931-Square-Foot Self-Storage Facility in Wylie
Progressive Real Estate Partners Senior Retail Specialist Albert Lopez and VP of Retail Leasing and Sales Paul Su exclusively marketed the property and represented the seller, a private LA-County based investor. The buyer, Asahi One Spot, Inc. was represented by Robert Chay with Realty One Group. The buyer has considerable restaurant experience having previously owned and operated three other Inland Empire Sushi restaurants.
More on eTradeWire News
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
The restaurant is part of the Montclair Entertainment Plaza with visibility to over 246,000 cars per day on the heavily traveled I-10 freeway. The center is also home to several other restaurants including Buffalo Wild Wings, Black Angus, Chili's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Applebee's. Built in 1981, the 7,423 square-foot restaurant includes a patio and plenty of parking and features prominent freeway monument signage. The buyer plans to renovate the property and open a Sushi restaurant, although neither a timeline nor specific plans have been released yet.
According to Lopez, "The prime location next to the Montclair Place regional mall combined with the strong restaurant co-tenancy and the incredible freeway visibility made the property highly desirable. We received multiple aggressive offers and the property sold within 30 days of going to market." He added, "The buyer obtained their financing through an SBA Loan that closed amid the start of the current economic volatility further demonstrating the strength of the property and the buyer, as well as SBA's support of small business."
More on eTradeWire News
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
About Progressive Real Estate Partners
Progressive Real Estate Partners (PREP) is a boutique commercial brokerage firm headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Founded in 2008, the firm specializes in the leasing and sale of retail properties in Southern California's Inland Empire. The firm is also the exclusive Inland Empire representative of the Retail Brokers Network (RBN). Since the firm's inception Progressive has completed over 1,000 lease and sales transactions in over 35 cities throughout the region. Progressive uses the latest marketing and brokerage techniques to help retailers and property owners achieve their real estate goals. www.progressiverep.com.
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role
- Benchmark International's Client Gasket & Packing Inc. Sold to a Subsidiary of Elring Klinger
- Used Blue 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Cast And Creatives Announced For "Rockquiem For A Wrestler"
- LA Paint Night Launches Virtual Sip 'n Paint Classes With Online Live Sessions
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Braces in Exton are High-Quality, Low-Priced from Exeter Orthodontics
- Axiomtek Launches Quad-View 3.5" Embedded Board with AMD Ryzen™ Processors - CAPA13R
- Pet Professional Guild Joins Six Leading Organizations to Support UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Will Air Harlem Tigerman Next Month
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Lack of Leadership is Holding Canadian Organizations Back
- A gritty, bold series featuring angels, past lives and reincarnation: SON OF SECRETS by NJ Simmonds
- Derby company wins major railway and infrastructure award
- PRWeek Announced Maxim Behar Best PR Professional in Europe
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis