Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 245
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 151
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 107
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
Jorge Madruga's MADDD Equities acquired the property along with partners Eli Weiss and Drew Katz and is converting the building to a K-12 "DREAM" Charter School. DREAM (non-profit) provides inner-city youths of East Harlem, the South Bronx and Newark with opportunities and inspiration by recognizing their potential to fulfill their dreams.
One of the challenges that Brad faced during the loan process included the ongoing impact resulting from COVID-19. With volatility in the markets, difficulties in underwriting credit risk and disruption with construction projects, Brad needed to navigate many hurdles to get to the closing table.
The 188,000 SF space will be designed by world renowned architect, Sir David Adjaye, who designed the National African American Museum and was recently knighted by Her Majesty the Queen for services to Architecture. All levels will be fully renovated, including adding specialty classrooms such as a dance Room, art Room, graphic design lab, a library hall, and a large 6,670 SF gymnasium. The rooftop will be transformed into a full recreational space/playground for the students. "It's one of these projects that you feel will define your whole life," said Weiss. "You're taking a building that's been vacant for decades and using it to educate inner-city youth."
More on eTradeWire News
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
The property's history includes serving as a former ice warehouse built at the turn of the century by American brewer Jacob Ruppert, Jr. Ruppert is best known as the owner of the New York Yankees and the man who built the original Yankee Stadium. Over the last couple of years, the immediate neighborhood has seen a whirlwind of new developments and a transformation of old buildings into hip urban spaces.
Maddd Equities LLC is a real estate development and investment firm based in New York. Jorge Madruga has over twenty years of experience in acquisitions, construction, asset repositioning and development across a broad spectrum of property types. Maddd Equities manages a portfolio of 3,000 multifamily units as well as roughly 500,000 SF of commercial space.
Progress Capital is a commercial real estate advisory firm with over $40 Billion in closed loans and $150 Million of directly funded bridge loans. With over 30 years of experience, Progress continues to provide value to clients by securing the best financing options available in the market. We get you to the closing table…Plain and Simple.
More on eTradeWire News
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reality Star Momma Dee interviews with Horse El Caballo Wren on Street Fame Podcast sends Powerful message to Donald Trump
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
For more information visit https://progresscapital.com
Kim Bruno, Marketing Director
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Pulse Arena Charity Invitational
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church