Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 241
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 234
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 146
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 130
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Closing the Gap: A Virtual Tour Weeklong Event on Trumping Racism & Financial Adversity
- Tax Deed Investing Workshop on August 16, 2020
- Association Releases Michigan Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates
- Private Placement Markets to Opens its Correspondent Banking Platform on Monday
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between DevelopScripts LLC and Awection Inc
- Businesses Get Higher Security With Latest Stand Alone Version of ezPaycheck 2020 Software
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
Brad Domenico of Progress Capital arranged a $30 Million loan from Natixis (senior) and Libremax Capital (mezz) for the acquisition of 202 Tillary Street in 2018. When Jorge Madruga and Eli Weiss had the ability to purchase the additional acreage and air rights from NYCHA, Brad went back to Libremax, who upsized their mezz position by advancing an additional $22 Million.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
"I always tell my clients that relationships are often more important than rate shopping, especially when it comes to development. This is a perfect example of how the Maddd Equities and Joy Construction relationship with Natixis and Libremax allowed for this acquisition during COVID."
Eli Weiss and Jorge Madruga are known for their commitment to community development and public private partnerships. "While the whole world was building luxury condos for Non-New Yorkers and talking about what art they want for the lobby, we stayed true to our core business. While the condo developers are in the Hamptons trying to bulk sale their inventory at a discount, we kept our eye on our mission to improve housing through community driven value add transactions."
Progress Capital is a commercial mortgage advisory firm with over $40 Billion in closed loans and $150 Million of directly funded bridge loans. With over 30 years of experience, Progress continues to provide value to clients by securing the best financing options available in the market. We get you to the closing table…Plain and Simple.
More on eTradeWire News
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
Maddd Equities is a New York based real estate investment, development and management firm that specializes in value-add projects and has participated in multifamily, commercial and residential development and acquisitions in NYC since 1997 with a market value in excess over one billion.
JOY Construction is a New York corporation committed to providing high level construction and development services while building products and relationships that strengthen communities and enhance neighborhoods.
For more information visit http://progresscapital.com
Lilly Preziose, Marketing Coordinator
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports