Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- William Blunck Named Chief Operating Officer at Southeast Ventura County YMCA
- Troy Aikman Brings Final Smile to Dying Young Fan
- Robert Galloway and Julie Klein join Community Cooperative's board of directors
- Dismas House Announces Lelan Statom as Forgiveness Luncheon Emcee
- Atlanta's #1 Food Influencing Brand Launches NFTs for Charity!
- Enquizit, Inc Achieves Premier Partner Status in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Students Start the School Year Strong Thanks to the Summer STARS Program in Sacramento
- Monster Mash Masquerade Second Annual Food & Wine Event October 28, 2021
"Women make up half of the U.S.'s workforce and both genders are now working much later in life, so personal imbalances will affect more people at work than ever before," said PWFC's President Danielle Silva. "Join us as Dr. Amy Coopersmith and Ms. Erica Rivera discuss work/life balance and intimacy and offer advice on the best ways to take care of ourselves as well as our families," she added.
This is an in-person event and pre-registration is required. Those interested in attending can visit https://professionalwomenflagler.org/events to register. CDC Guidelines will be followed - masks are required.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
PWFC's mission is to empower, educate, and support women in business in Flagler County. The organization is a 501(c)(3). It provides grants to women for a variety of business needs such as education/training, business start up costs, equipment costs and more.
Individual membership is $75 per year and corporate membership is $400 annually. The PWFC board is set up as a giving non-profit board with annual pledges.
PWFC is committed to the women in the Flagler County business community who need networking for sales and support, and those in need of education to grow in their current positions. The group offers a variety of sponsorship levels and is actively reaching out to local businesses for community outreach, engagement and opportunities to support professional women in Flagler County.
Professional Women of Flagler County can be reached at https://professionalwomenflagler.org/, or https://www.facebook.com/PWofFC.
More on eTradeWire News
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
# # #
About Dr. Amy Coopersmith
Amy Coopersmith, ARNP is a doctorate-prepared, board-certified family nurse practitioner. She brings more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare field to Amethyst Wellness in Palm Coast, Florida, where she serves as the lead practitioner and specializes in preventive medicine and aesthetics.
About Erica Rivera
Erica Rivera is a local Sexual Health Educator, Coach, and Advocate. She has been in her career and this field of research since 2011. Rivera believes that access to accurate and comprehensive information related to sexuality is an important and influential part of making healthy decisions, which is why she does her best to provide fact-based information here in Flagler County through public presentations. Although, she is available for private consultations as well.
Professional Women of Flagler County
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award