Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- MarriageBureauFranchise.com Offering Free Marriage Bureau Franchise
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- St. Anne's Family Services Honors Community Leaders Who Worked Tirelessly Through the Pandemic
- Valerie's House Breaks Ground for New "Forever Home"
- The Fight Continues: A Response to the Overturning of Roe v. Wade
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts
- Saint Louis Story Stitchers Announces Pick the City Up Dance Battle Series
- Better Together, Lee County Homeless Coalition to host Pop-up Job Fair
- Petco Love Invests in Forsyth Humane Society To Save and Improve the Lives of Pets
- Ocean County YMCA nears its goal for "Making Waves" initiative thanks to matching donation
The Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) exists to advance excellence in the screening profession and has a membership of over 650 companies. The PBSA Europe Council is hosting the hybrid conference and has put together a packed agenda of topics. These are critical to the ongoing strategic development of the employment screening industry in general. Digital identity and new world referencing, alongside numerous other topics, will be discussed with a lens on screening developments in Europe. These form key discussion points for the event which will allow members to connect, collaborate and network.
The 2022 Annual European Conference is a key milestone for PBSA Europe in its engagement strategy. With industry accreditation in Europe imminent, the conference will provide members with an opportunity to shape key decisions on industry governance and direction.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Guests Can Receive Sixth and Seventh Nights Free at Select KeysCaribbean Resorts
- ASA Develops New Virtual Appraisal Course to Protect Jewelry and Allied Professionals Against Fraud
Susie Thomson, Chair of PBSA Europe Council, comments: "Our 2022 Annual European Conference affords all PBSA Europe members the opportunity to meet again in person and bring about renewed energy and focus to many of our key objectives, the most important being the growth of excellence in our sector. The industry is transforming on many levels, and we look forward to learning more about digital advancements and how these can positively impact our service to the benefit of our clients and their candidates. We are delighted to welcome so many PBSA members from across the globe to join our conversation."
Learn more on the PBSA website at https://thepbsa.org/councils/europe/2022-europe-council-annual-conference/.
Founded as a non-profit trade association in 2003, the Professional Background Screening Association was established to represent the interest of companies offering employment and tenant background screening services. PBSA currently represents over 650 member companies engaged in employment and tenant background screening around the world.
Melissa Sorenson, PBSA Executive Director
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!
- Was it News or Advertising? Here are 12 questions about The Slippery Slope of Native Advertising
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure