Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Salient Process Introduces New Tools to Expedite IBM BAW Migration
- SmartBear Automates Performance Testing CI/CD Pipelines with New LoadNinja API, Extending Revoluti
- AEB partners with IoD on "2019 Open House on the Road for Global Business"
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
"We heard about Produce Pro from several of our partners both in Canada and the United States, and everyone using the system was happy," said Ben Lecavalier, President of Bamford Produce.
The selection of a new ERP software system is no easy task. Thus, Bamford Produce and Freshline Foods looked at a handful of software providers and took a good amount of time to evaluate which software would best fit their needs.
"What sets Produce Pro apart from other software systems is they develop an all-in-one solution that is tailored to the produce industry. It is designed by individuals who have worked in the industry, and the software is built with operations in mind," said Noel Brigido, VP of Freshline Foods.
"Their system contained all the necessary modules [including processing] so we could operate other aspects of our business without the need of using multiple third parties."
The team describes the system as being "fast" and "accurate" while maintaining ease of use. "We now have better visibility into our true operating costs because of this," said Brigido.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
"The information is quite accurate, and we see a huge value in this. Adoption throughout our companies has been strong as more of our staff is now actively using the system. When the information is more accurate and results can be seen, people tend to trust it more," said Lecavalier.
Their success can also be attributed to the quality of Produce Pro's implementation team. "They were impressive; being proactive, informative and even taught us best practices," said Brigido.
"Throughout the implementation process, our team assisted in enhancing inventory tracking processes to allow for full visibility and tracking amongst their different companies. We tailored our efforts based on their needs to ensure successful transition and adoption," said Len Moskowitz, Implementation Manager at Produce Pro Software.
And, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Bamford Produce and Freshline Foods also have plans to implement Produce Pro's Warehouse Management System, Food Safety App, QC App, and Driver Solution in the upcoming months.
"Switching to Produce Pro Software has been a breath of fresh air," said Lecavalier. "We look forward to continuing the optimization of our operation with these future enhancements."
About Bamford Produce and Freshline Foods
The Bamford Family is one of founders of the Ontario Food Terminal in 1954. Before 1954, the hub for produce wholesaling was St. Lawrence Market in downtown Toronto. This is where James Bamford and Sons Produce was located. The company has been thriving since 1881. This translates to 137 years of experience. After years away from the Ontario Food Terminal, the Bamford Family returned in 2003 with the acquisition of the Fresh Advancements stall. Fresh Advancements marks the 4th Generation of Bamfords in the produce industry. Since 2003, the single stall has expanded to three stalls. Together with Freshline Foods, their processing and fresh cut division, along with Bamford Produce, the food service distribution division, the Bamford Family is uniquely positioned to service wholesalers, retailers and the food service industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
For more information about Bamford Produce, visit https://www.bamfordproduce.com.
For more information about Freshline Foods, visit http://freshlinefoods.com.
About Produce Pro Software
Produce Pro Software is a fully integrated ERP software providing innovative business and technology solutions to fresh produce businesses and the perishables industry. Produce Pro supports many of the best run companies providing an end-to-end solution that includes sales order entry, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory management, routing and logistics, accounting, E-commerce, EDI, document imaging, analytics, and warehouse management. Proudly on the cutting edge of traceability, they provide their clients with the tools to meet the demands of their customers.
For more information about Produce Pro Software, please call 630-395-9600 or visit https://www.producepro.com.
Produce Pro Software
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature