Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Scammers Access 50% of Compromised Accounts Within 12 Hours According to New Research
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List Two Years in a Row
- BraunTactical.com Launches New E-commerce Portal
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: Omada Presents Privileged Abuse – What is the Risk and What Can You Do?
- RLPSA Partners with TPOP to Offer Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Preparedness Training
- Lightstone Solutions Announces Expanded Gaming Regulatory Training and Human Resources Investigations Training Catalog
- Lessons in Leading With Character During Tumultuous Times
- PEI Cements Top Microsoft Partner Status with Eight Microsoft Gold Competencies
While many of the newly homeless will be able to secure housing after they return to work once the pandemic recedes, a recent Los Angeles Times study (https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-1...) of the homeless in Los Angeles, found "that about 67% had either a mental illness or a substance abuse disorder."
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
"Because the mental health problem is so large, it's impossible for police to answer every call involving a homeless person acting inappropriately or trespassing," says Reza Jalala, ACS director of security and operations. "That's where a top private security guard company can provide an extra layer of security."
Security guards enforce no trespassing/loitering rules and ordinances. Convenience store security guards are often stationed in front of store entrances and patrol around the building to prevent loitering. "If a person is sleeping or lingering on the property, our guards politely but firmly ask that the individual move," says Jalala.
Security guard companies offer these same types of service to multi-family residential buildings. Security guards make sure apartment and condo residents can enter lobbies safely by keeping loiterers away from the building entrance and parking areas. They alert police if they see drug-related activity or emotionally disturbed people threatening or harassing members of the public. "Condo and tenant associations are allocating more of their budget to these extra security services," notes Jalala. "Until the homeless can get the help they need, security services involving the homeless will be in high demand."
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
ACS has over 25 years of experience protecting property and people. It maintains a $10 million in liability coverage and has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
To request a quote for security guard services in California and Arizona, give Access Control Security (https://accesscontrolsecurity.com/) a call at 877-482-7324 or go to http://accesscontrolsecurity.com/quote-request to get a quote.
About Access Control Security (ACS)
Based in Northridge, California, Access Control Security (ACS) has been providing security guard services to individuals, businesses and events in California and Arizona for over 25 years. Security services are provided to apartment complexes, HOAs, gated and retirement communities and assisted living facilities. ACS also provides security for weddings, conventions, concerts, tournaments, festivals and other special events. https://accesscontrolsecurity.com, 877-482-7324
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV