Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 124
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Digital Defense, Inc. Discloses cPanel® & WHM® Vulnerability
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Smarter Security Appoints New Southeast Regional Sales Manager
- Information Security Forum Addresses Global Security Issues at 31st Annual World Congress
- STG Logistics joins CargoNet cargo theft prevention and recovery network
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar Series: Remediant and Summa Health Discuss How to Harden a COVID-19 Critical Business
- InteliSecure Safeguards Critical Data for Global Healthcare, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Two Weeks to go until QinetiQ's Free Webinar: Red Teaming – Hacking (Organisations) From The Hotel
While many of the newly homeless will be able to secure housing after they return to work once the pandemic recedes, a recent Los Angeles Times study (https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-1...) of the homeless in Los Angeles, found "that about 67% had either a mental illness or a substance abuse disorder."
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
"Because the mental health problem is so large, it's impossible for police to answer every call involving a homeless person acting inappropriately or trespassing," says Reza Jalala, ACS director of security and operations. "That's where a top private security guard company can provide an extra layer of security."
Security guards enforce no trespassing/loitering rules and ordinances. Convenience store security guards are often stationed in front of store entrances and patrol around the building to prevent loitering. "If a person is sleeping or lingering on the property, our guards politely but firmly ask that the individual move," says Jalala.
Security guard companies offer these same types of service to multi-family residential buildings. Security guards make sure apartment and condo residents can enter lobbies safely by keeping loiterers away from the building entrance and parking areas. They alert police if they see drug-related activity or emotionally disturbed people threatening or harassing members of the public. "Condo and tenant associations are allocating more of their budget to these extra security services," notes Jalala. "Until the homeless can get the help they need, security services involving the homeless will be in high demand."
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
ACS has over 25 years of experience protecting property and people. It maintains a $10 million in liability coverage and has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
To request a quote for security guard services in California and Arizona, give Access Control Security (https://accesscontrolsecurity.com/) a call at 877-482-7324 or go to http://accesscontrolsecurity.com/quote-request to get a quote.
About Access Control Security (ACS)
Based in Northridge, California, Access Control Security (ACS) has been providing security guard services to individuals, businesses and events in California and Arizona for over 25 years. Security services are provided to apartment complexes, HOAs, gated and retirement communities and assisted living facilities. ACS also provides security for weddings, conventions, concerts, tournaments, festivals and other special events. https://accesscontrolsecurity.com, 877-482-7324
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!