Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Author and Radio Host Claudette Milner Releases " We Give You Praise" featuring Lindsey Bitler on June 26, 2020
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Tiffany Maddox- Actress/Model/Producer Joins Forces with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- B4GMG and Comedian Jason Toler Announce Release Date of Highly Inappropriate (The Comedy Album)
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- St. Pete Beach Restaurant Hosts Blood Drive and Gives Donors a Gift
- Joe Simon's Children's Sunday School Online
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- Twista's GMG Artist B-Hype Drops Video For It's My Life
Sources close to the artist said the artist is happy with the deal and looks forward to what the future holds! The deal became official at his recent "listening party" (which all the attendees were by invitation only) for his hit single "Royal Life," which TCB will release along with a brand new single titled "Mirror "scheduled to be out October 2019! A representative for TCB had this to say when asked, what does an artist like Prince Crowe bring to the TCB?
More on eTradeWire News
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
Well, whether you call him CROWE, PRINCE CROWE, or PC! One thing is for sure, he will bring "energy". The same energy and excitement that he brings to the audiences at his live performances.
The representative made mention that this same energy was highlighted in full display in the musical homage and video of the (Atlanta superstar, multi–platinum recording artist Ludacris) song "Southern Hospitality". Which, in Prince Crowe's version titled "Chicago Hospitality" (and can be seen on YouTube) is a respectful nod to Ludacris, since he was raised just outside of the Windy City. This representative went on to say, "We are looking forward to partnering with Prince Crowe and his team to help his music reach new audiences around the world. Prince Crowe has global ambitions and TCB RECORDS is committed to help him in achieving them."
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business