Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 739
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 378
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 356
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 228
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 225
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 216
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 208
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 206
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 197
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 195
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Advanced Energy Materials, LLC (ADEM) Launches its Innovative Catalyst Product Series
- Ohio Tax Credit Authority approves project for Hamilton County, Ohio company, Sims-Lohman, Inc
- Baldwin County Top Employer Opens Doors to Students For National Manufacturing Day
- ATEC Expands Battery Test Systems Rental Inventory with the Arbin LBT21024
- Korenix Wireless AP provides solution for AGV Car in Automated Warehouse
- Welch Packaging Acquires Central Kentucky Corrugated Services
- Martin County Aviation, Marine and Manufacturing Career Fair Coming this October
- Productiv Partners with SUBTA to Advance Subscription Box Industry
- Attn: Business Editor re National Manufacturing Month (October), and "It used to be Made in America"
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
The Hutchinson, Minnesota plastics manufacturer is one of three Minnesota manufacturers contending for the Minnesota Business magazine award, which recognizes the ingenuity of the state's manufacturing businesses. The winner will be announced at a Sept. 20 ceremony at the Machine Shop in Minneapolis.
Founded by the Daggett Companies in 2002, Pride Solutions manufactures a wide range of plastic parts, specializing in Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) material. The company's four divisions include May Wes, a leading supplier of UHMW poly agricultural components; C&A Pro high performance snowmobile skis; Pride Engineered Plastics, a contract manufacturer offering compression molding, thermoforming, machining and fabricating services; and Pride Assembly, a turnkey supplier of custom electro-mechanical assembly services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Belinda Goodrich ranked on the Amazon best-seller list with the new book, PMP Exam Study Guide
- Telenet selects Infradata and BroadForward for their Next Generation Equipment Identity Register
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite
- Pivotal moments in the lives of women
- Mistah F.a.b. And Ugl Ceo Put $2500 On The Line In Ultimate Gaming Madden Tournament
- Singer/Songwriter Ali Jacko To Release New Single/Music Video Baby You're MINE on September 30, 2018
- Items Being Collected by Unity of Delray Beach Church for Cros Ministries Community Food Pantries
In addition to the Best in Class Small Business award, Pride Solutions' C&A Pro and May Wes divisions are finalists for the Best B2C Product Award, Pride Solutions President Jack Daggett is a finalist for the Emerging Leader Award and the company's founder Tom Daggett will be honored with a lifetime achievement award.
Learn more about Pride Solutions at https://www.pridesolutions.us.
About Pride Solutions
Located in Hutchinson, Minnesota, Pride Solutions LLC is a plastics manufacturer specializing in Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) material. Pride Solutions was founded by the Daggett Companies in 2002, and includes four collaborative divisions headquartered in a 25,000 square foot manufacturing facility: May Wes, a leading supplier of UHMW poly agricultural components; C&A Pro performance snowmobile skis; Pride Engineered Plastics, a contract manufacturer specializing in UHMW-PE material; and Pride Assembly, a turnkey supplier of custom electro-mechanical assembly services. Learn more at www.pridesolutions.us or call 320-587-0760.
Pride Solutions LLC
- Viva La Brand Celebrates 11th Anniversary by Honoring Its Clients
- Casa Grande Elementary School District Celebrates Completion of 2 New Schools
- 2018 Moxie Award Celebrates Boldness in Business
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- Centra Hub Showcases Real Estate and Facilities Management (CAFM) Solutions at FM Expo 2018
- TRICOR Insurance received 2018 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- A Missing Girl and A Serial Killer Hold The Answer In The New Thriller "Never Been Found"
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Visit GITEX 2018
- Start-Up Recreation Rentalz Strives to Make Renting 'EZ'
- Conejo Valley YMCA's 14th Annual "Turkey Day Dash" on Thanksgiving Morning
- Vax-Immune™ Presents LabReady® at TMCx Innovation Institute's Opening Event
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Awarded Second $20K Lowe's Community Improvement Grant
- Riverview Health: Utilizing M3-Patient Experience® in Pursuit of Service Excellence
- Walk Around Turtle Island September issue now on line!
- QuickBooks Users Can Now Print Checks on Blank Stock Easier With New Virtual Printer
- Blueair launches JOY S – a Powerful Air Purifier for Compact Living in the Middle East
- Paran Homes Now Seeking Several New Construction Professionals to Enhance Team
- Meals On Wheels South Florida To Celebrate Volunteers At 9th Annual Appreciation Luncheon
- Florida Innovator's Economic Recovery Plan Creates 75 Million New Jobs, Adds $80 Trillion to US GDP
- Understanding and Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) in Children and Adolescents