Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers to build new community of townhomes in Wheat Ridge
- Centex Raises the Curtain on Haverhill Farms in Georgia
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty's Christy Budnick Named as a Woman of Influen
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Iconic Ocean-Front Home Offers Luxury Florida Living
- Split entry home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Model Home at Historic Vinings' Woodland Preserve Now Open to the Public
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- MHP Structural Engineers Wins 2019 EiSE Award
- The Grande at Metropark in Woodbridge sees unprecedented success
Three finalists have been selected to pitch at BOZ Bootcamp as part of a rolling selection process set to end later this week. They are:
Project name: Bayfront Place
Location: Erie, PA
Size: 16 acres
Summary: The Bayfront Place development site is part of a larger 29 acre development on Erie's picturesque Bayfront, which currently includes the Bayfront Convention Center, the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Motel, and the Courtyard Marriott Erie Bayfront Hotel. The goal is to transform this piece of waterfront property into a vibrant, year-round destination for residents and visitors alike, serving as a catalyst to the city and the region to attract additional development and generate property taxes in step with the $160+ million already invested on the site by the Erie County Convention Center Authority.
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
Project name: Ferry Street Project
Location: Easthampton, MA
Size: 7.1 acres
Summary: The Ferry Street Project is a historic textile mill complex located at 1 Ferry Street, Easthampton, Massachusetts. Originally developed in the 1800's for use as a textile mill, it has since been abandoned and sits dormant. The site is currently home to six blighted brick masonry structures that total approximately 380,000 square feet. Situated on 7.1 acres in the Lower Mill Pond area in Easthampton, the structures command views of Mill Pond, the Mount Tom Mountain Range and a unique canal which runs between the buildings.
Project name: Burnham Lakefront
Location: Chicago, IL
Size: 100 acres
Summary: This unique urban brownfield site sits on Chicago's Lakefront within an international migratory bird corridor of the historically significant Bronzeville/Black Metropolis neighborhood and is adjacent to McCormick Place, the county's largest convention center. This large lakefront property was originally purchased by the City of Chicago to serve as the Olympic village as part of Chicago's unsuccessful bid for the 2016 summer games. More recently, the site was pitched as a high-potential location for Amazon HQ2 with a rare combination of size, location and quality.
"We're honored to partner with Brownfieldlistings.com on the pitch competition - Brownfieldlistings.com puts on amazing events that connect people that usually aren't able to get into the same room, and the outcomes are tremendous, said Sarah Coulter, Executive Director of Calumet Collaborative. "It's the shared value of in-person connections that motivated us to support this event and we can't wait to see the benefits of those connections come to life beyond the pitch competition," she added.
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
"There are opportunities everywhere," said Dan French, co-founder and CEO of BrownfieldListings.com, "and the many outstanding submissions we've had for the inaugural pitch competition at the BOZ Bootcamp is only further proof."
"The pitch is way oversubscribed," French added. "It's going to be a great show," noting the variety of submissions and the great stories they have to tell. "The beautiful thing about brownfield redevelopment is it tends to bridge stories from our past into brighter visions for our future."
The national Opportunity Zone project pitch competition at the Brownfield & Opportunity Zone Bootcamp will be hosted by the University of Illinois at Chicago on June 19, 2019 and precede a reception announcing a winner and awarding prizes.
Learn more and register at: https://events.brownfieldlistings.com/brownfield-opportunity-zone-bootcamp-chicago
Brownfield Listings, LLC (BL) is a national redevelopment marketplace, project platform and economic development ecosystem dedicated to the design, diligence, and development of the built-environment. The BrownfieldListings.com ecosystem lives online as a robust marketplace of ideas to reimagine, redevelop and revitalize real estate in any condition anywhere in the U.S. Basic listings and basic access are always free on BL.
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security