Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Software Pulls In Buyers Traffic To Any Website In 60 Seconds
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- New Breakthrough App Auto Profit Links Launches on August 2th
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Supports Skill Based Learning
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Student Collaboration
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies
- Digital Marketing Agency Boulder SEO Marketing Announces New Project Manager Valerie Ortega
- Fiberwave Technologies Named Internet Provider for The West Quarter Project in Downtown Salt Lake
Profiles International, a global leader in employment evaluation and human resource assessment tools, launched The Profiles International America's Most Productive Companies study in early 2009 in an effort to better understand the factors that drive employee productivity within organizations.
The Profiles International Research Institute calculated 2008 data from more than 2,000 publicly traded U.S. companies. Researchers identified 17 key industries; automotive, business services, chemicals, construction & real estate, consumer products, electronics manufacturing, financial services, healthcare services, industrial manufacturing, insurance, media, medical & pharmaceuticals, natural resources, software, telecommunication services, transportation and utilities. Researchers then broke down each of the key labor industries into 175 sub-categories for the most accurate comparisons. By defining labor productivity as revenue produced per full time employee, Profiles International researchers identified the companies that ranked the highest in each sub-category as well as some of the practices enabling them to out produce their peers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
Lynn Bentley, President of Academic Search Engine Knobull announced, "This study was featured in my book A Brief History Of The Organization because it proved the organization effectiveness model resulting from the research that drove the writing of my book! To further the validity of the study, most of the top companies rated remain leading global corporations in 2021 and the key principles found have been applied at Knobull."
"We are seeing trends among the most productive companies in the country. They have performance-driven cultures, effective managers and utilize their employees by placing them in the proper positions," said Bentley.. "They also encourage innovation and the exchange of ideas, which engages employees and ultimately leads to higher productivity.
Years of client data at the Profiles International Research Institute have shown that having the right person matched to the right position significantly increases productivity and the America's Most Productive Companies project further support that. These companies have figured out how to effectively do more with less. It is part of their culture and it's shared throughout their organizations. They have shown that being one of the most productive companies is a delicate balance of leadership, communication, development and flexibility to support the research cited in my book."
More on eTradeWire News
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute Seeks Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Fellowship Applicants
Examples of the "Best of the Best" most productive companies include: Dow, Caterpillar, Panera, Hasbro, Amazon, Dun & Broadstreet, Capital One and Fidelity.
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels
- Spice up your entertainment arsenal with this new game cabinet
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating