Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- Elmquist Eye Group's Dr. Sarah Eccles-Brown earns certification in Kahook Dual Blade procedure
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Grammy Nominated Bokanté Brings World Music to the Weinberg Center
- Comedy Central's Favorite Comedian Matt Braunger Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Shakespeare from the Ground Inaugural Event at Pearl Street Brewery
- Inspirational Book, HOMEBOY, Tells Jawara Griffin's Journey from the Crack House to the Courthouse
- Snow Predicted at Marina Village in Riviera Beach, Florida
- Diamond Touch by IGS features five games in one
- PRNFamily Funky New Year 2020 at Paisley Park Honoring Prince Music Genius and Philanthropy
- Hownd Closes $1.8M Seed Round with SunChase Capital
The movie is inspired by the bestselling book Filmmakers & Financing by Louise Levison, author of several business plans for successful independent films. Writer-Director Rick Pamplin approached Levison (a client of hers) about adapting her book into a film and telling on camera the story of how she created the business plan for The Blair Witch Project (the most profitable independent film ever made), and others such as Salma Hayek's The Prophet.
Filmmakers conducted over 60 on-camera interviews and shot almost 100 hours of footage with actors, award-winning filmmakers, film investors, attorneys, fundraisers, writers, producers and Levison herself. Pamplin, a Directors Guild of America member, wrote and directed the documentary. The film was shot in Florida, mostly within Palm Beach County.
More on eTradeWire News
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
Pamplin said of the endeavor, "My mission was to be bold, truthful and reveal the facts about one of the best-kept secrets in show business - how to raise money for movies, especially low-budget and independent ones."
One of the producers, Scott duPont (a Producers Guild member) commented, "Without money there is no movie. I'm confident this film will help guide and inspire generations of people trying to make movies and help others get the money they need to tell their story."
The film is one of the last onscreen appearances of box office legend Burt Reynolds, filmed six months prior to his untimely death. "Working with Burt Reynolds was a lifelong dream," says Pamplin, "and while we are deeply saddened by his passing, his fans will be heartened by the revealing interview in this movie."
Prior to the film premiere starting at 6:00PM, Ms. Levison is holding a book-signing. Following the film
will be a panel of some of Reynolds' friends and associates who will share memories of one of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood history. For ticket and film information, visit MovieMoney.com (http://www.MovieMoney.com).
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- EndoSoft® Achieves 2015 Edition ONC-Health IT Certification for EndoVault 3.2
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Clutch.co Names SeeResponse a Global Leader
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for A ROCKY DIVORCE, the Latest from Matt Coleman
- Fennemore Craig's Scott Day Freeman Elected to the Defense Research Institute's Board of Directors
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- Media Alert: Councilmember Maria D. Quiñones-Sánchez and UAC President Sharmain Matlock-Turner
- oneservice AG, announces the appointment of Jonathan Mensch as the new President of oneservice Inc. North America
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Enjoy New Year's Eve Dinner at The Dock at Crayton Cove
- Exton Orthodontist Helping Teens and Adults Find Affordable Care
- Esse Health O'Fallon Pediatrics Welcomes New Physician
- Plans Underway for Harbor Lights Jacksonville
- - Inspire2Read Clothing Brand -
- Cloud CMA integrates Buyside to provide valuable intel on real-time buyer demand