Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- Buck Baits is one of the first manufacturers to begins CWD testing on cervid scents
- Lowcountry Ortho's Black and Blue Athletic Clinics Have Started for 2019 Fall Sports Season
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway
- Mondo providing track for Footspeed competition at Aug. 23 Saint Sabina Block Party
- BTC Racing Wins at Thruxton in BTCC 2019
- Raiders Dog Takes Social Media By Storm
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
Teams are coming from Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Nebraska, and Oklahoma. Some of the top players in the Midwest will be in attendance.
Players range from 7th grade through 12th grade.
We have college coaches registered to attend from Colorado State University, Creighton University, Iowa State University, Oklahoma State University, the University of Alabama and the University of Kansas.
People are encouraged to come catch the action.
Tickets can be paid for at the door. There is the parking lot on the east side of Hy-Vee Arena and street parking near the arena.
"Hy-Vee Arena is excited to bring this prestigious event to Kansas City. Hosting elite basketball in this historic venue, again, puts the city back on the map. We hope Kansas City comes out in full force to show their support." - Brad McAnally
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
Premier Basketball has been providing recruiting, scouting and tournament services for the past 21 years and are among the most influential event operators in the country with its running of NCAA certified and non-certified events.
It connects youth players with college scouts around the country to help fulfill their dreams of playing basketball at a collegiate level. Premier Basketball is known for their event structure, efficiency, accuracy, and selection of the best facilities. In 2018, over 5,000 team and 1,500 colleges attended Premier Basketball events all over the country.
About Hy-Vee Arena:
Hy-Vee Arena is bringing new life to the historic Stockyards District at the former Kemper Arena. The $39 million dollar renovation has transformed the single level 18,000 seat arena into a multi-level, multi-functional complex.
Installation of a second floor created over 82,000 square feet of column-free event space bringing a total of 12 basketball courts to the arena. The courts are striped for volleyball, futsal and 24 pickleball courts.
Sports agility, fitness facilities, health care services, retail, entertainment, and dining services surround the two hardwood court floors. Above the second level of courts is one of the largest indoor practice tracks at 350m in length.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
Hy-Vee Arena is a training and tournament complex for athletes of all skill levels and sports. We are revolutionizing the approach to sports.
In addition to the many sporting activities, the facility can host a wide variety of events ranging from fashion shows, speaking engagements, graduations, team building, and a host of corporate and social events.
If you would like more information, please contact
Beth Omecene Epperson or Casey Bligh at Hy-Vee Arena
1800 Genessee St, Kansas City, MO 64102
To learn more please visit us at http://www.hyveearena.com/
Beth Omecene Epperson
Marketing & Communications Manager
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling