Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 203
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 195
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 113
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Determining the Value of an Old Car is Easier Than Ever
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
- Enter to Win a National Award-Winning Four-Speed 1967 GTO 400 H.O. Sport Coupe!
- Black 2015 Used Honda Accord Sedan
- Drivers Can Replace Their Expired Chevy Extended Warranty with autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- Explore Produces Commercial Featuring DeLoreans Delivering 1985 Beer
Every year General Motors awards their top global suppliers in the categories performance and innovation. Due to the current coronavirus situation, the originally planned 28th live event had to give way to a virtual ceremony.
During the event, GM recognized 116 of its best suppliers from 15 countries that have consistently exceeded GM's expectations, created outstanding value or introduced innovations to the company. This is the eighth time Preh GmbH has received the award. Nearly all of the suppliers, including Preh, are repeat winners from 2018.
"Our suppliers play a key role in delivering the products, services and experiences our customers deserve – and these award-winning suppliers went above and beyond our expectations," said Shilpan Amin, GM vice president, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain.
More on eTradeWire News
- FRE$HNE$$ by Moe Betta @MBettaMusic
- Libman Education Announces Adoption of the Merck Manual as an Online Resource to Supplement Training
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- Palzewicz All-in On Lewis Voting Rights Act
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
Preh, Inc. President Nick Lontscharitsch emphasized, "To receive this recognition for the eighth time is a great honor and shows once more that our global team did an outstanding job to continuously provide our customer GM with an excellent quality standard and the highest reliability of our products."
As a global automotive supplier, the Preh Group generates sales of around EUR 1.5 billion and currently employs around 7,160 people. Preh was founded in 1919 in Bad Neustadt a. d. Saale and has been part of the Joyson Group since 2011. Preh's development and manufacturing expertise includes, in particular, HMI systems for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, as well as e-mobility control units. For more information, please visit http://www.preh.com.
Within the Joyson Group of Companies, Ningbo (China), which was founded in 2004 by Jeff Wang, Preh is a subsidiary of the listed Joyson Electronics Corp. (600699:Shanghai) and forms the Automotive Electronics division. Joyson is now one of the 35 largest automotive suppliers worldwide.
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Parallel Capital Partners Announces New Systems, Protocols to Ensure Commercial Tenants' Safety
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020