Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- ACI Sets New Dates for National FOCI Forum & National Conference on CFIUS & Team Telecom After Government Shutdown
- Aerospace & Defense PLM Action Group Publishes 3rd Release of Multiple-view Bill of Materials Paper
- Advanced Component Testing's Latest ISO 17025 Accreditation Covers Extended AS6171 Methods
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
- Aster Labs Selected As Educational Satellite Kit Distributor
- Target Arm Awarded Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) From The US Air Force
- Kyle Virgin Joins Spirit Aeronautics as Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineer
- Searchaerospace, begins research and development of statistical models for aircraft spares
- New 8-Volume Mega-Report: Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market to Reach $606 Billion by 2024
Military aircraft users have specialist requirements in that they need to carry out precision cleaning using flammable solvents together with ultrasonic agitation and heat soaking of various components during scheduled servicing. This servicing needs to take place at various worldwide locations including some extremely harsh climates.
The preferred batch cleaning system needed to be able to utilise a flammable solvent in a controlled manner and cope with the harsh climates. The systems needed to be robust, easily maintainable and have an extended warranty.
As they would be operating in countries with hot climates there was a necessity to have the fluid chilled, to maintain the temperature below the flash point, using cooling coils. A safety cut-out was in use continually should the fluid or ambient temperature rise above 40 deg C.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
Having spent some considerable time selecting suitable vendors, they nominated Layton Technologies as their vendor of choice. The 3-stage in-line system designed and manufactured by Layton was well able to meet all the specialist criteria.
The system included chilled plates and an external chiller unit to ensure that the temperature requirements were always observed.
The tanks were heavily insulated to make sure that the temperatures remained at the required level with minimal power consumption. In addition, each tank had in-line particle filtration and ultrasonic agitation to provide excellent and repeatable cleaning of the components. Two of the tanks were heated to 85 deg C and in combination with the flammable fluid tank could remove limescale and carbon from the parts. Fluid level detectors were included in all tanks along with automated fill and drain capabilities.
A machine mounted control panel was used to display and control process times, temperatures and fluid levels and to provide warnings to the operators should any fall outside the pre-set parameters.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
Each of the systems manufactured was required to be compatible with the electricity supply for the country of installation and this was done with ease by Layton's team of designers and specialist procurement staff.
For more information contact Layton Technologies www.laytontechnologies.com +441782370400
About the company: Staffordshire-based Layton Technologies Limited is a global leader in the design, manufacture and installation of precision cleaning equipment for the medical, aerospace and specialist engineering industries. The company is located in the heart of England, with easy access to main transport networks via road, rail and air.
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions