Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Take to the skies with Aerial Collective. Discover the majesty of Vintage Warbirds in flight
- Laboratory Testing Inc. Receives Nadcap Accreditation for Z2 Low Stress Grinding & Polishing
- Revolutionary SAR Software will Find Missing Persons by Scanning Images: Loc8 Software Demonstration to hold at the NTSB Training Academy
- VORAGO Technologies VA10820 Microcontroller Expands Flight Heritage
- VORAGO Technologies HARDSIL® Technology Launched for Operation in Sun-Synchronous orbit
- Mac Swindell joins WildBlue Aircraft Sales
- American Autogyro International Announces the Reintroduction of the SparrowHawk III Gyroplane Kit
Military aircraft users have specialist requirements in that they need to carry out precision cleaning using flammable solvents together with ultrasonic agitation and heat soaking of various components during scheduled servicing. This servicing needs to take place at various worldwide locations including some extremely harsh climates.
The preferred batch cleaning system needed to be able to utilise a flammable solvent in a controlled manner and cope with the harsh climates. The systems needed to be robust, easily maintainable and have an extended warranty.
As they would be operating in countries with hot climates there was a necessity to have the fluid chilled, to maintain the temperature below the flash point, using cooling coils. A safety cut-out was in use continually should the fluid or ambient temperature rise above 40 deg C.
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
Having spent some considerable time selecting suitable vendors, they nominated Layton Technologies as their vendor of choice. The 3-stage in-line system designed and manufactured by Layton was well able to meet all the specialist criteria.
The system included chilled plates and an external chiller unit to ensure that the temperature requirements were always observed.
The tanks were heavily insulated to make sure that the temperatures remained at the required level with minimal power consumption. In addition, each tank had in-line particle filtration and ultrasonic agitation to provide excellent and repeatable cleaning of the components. Two of the tanks were heated to 85 deg C and in combination with the flammable fluid tank could remove limescale and carbon from the parts. Fluid level detectors were included in all tanks along with automated fill and drain capabilities.
A machine mounted control panel was used to display and control process times, temperatures and fluid levels and to provide warnings to the operators should any fall outside the pre-set parameters.
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJ Founder, Artika Tyner, Marks 400th Anniversary of Slave Arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian Trip
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Jaime Girard Now Serving As Executive Director for River Ridge at Avon
- Rare 1917 Imperial Russian government 4% savings bond commands $12,810 at Archives Int'l Auctions
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- 2 DA MAX Records LLC CEO Erica Roberts @2damaxrecords @ericaroberts82
Each of the systems manufactured was required to be compatible with the electricity supply for the country of installation and this was done with ease by Layton's team of designers and specialist procurement staff.
For more information contact Layton Technologies www.laytontechnologies.com +441782370400
About the company: Staffordshire-based Layton Technologies Limited is a global leader in the design, manufacture and installation of precision cleaning equipment for the medical, aerospace and specialist engineering industries. The company is located in the heart of England, with easy access to main transport networks via road, rail and air.
- The World's First Art Fairs - The Eight Impressioinist Exhibitions of 1874-1886
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cancun Grill Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Vibration Monitoring of a Gas Turbine in a Refinery
- Shore Buddies successfully raised $10,544 from 132 supporters on KICKSTARTER in 16 day
- Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS announces Jordan Specchio joins Premier Plastic Surgery Center of NJ
- EPRO Closes Out 2018 With New Team Members
- 1964-The Tribute Brings Their Fab Four Show Back to the Weinberg Stage
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- U.S. Bank Continues Partnership with Project Access In Southern California
- Kahana & Feld Partner, Courtney Winzeler, Elected Secretary and Treasurer for OCBA Construction Law
- Novo Precision Spotlighted in Senator Murphy's "Murphy's Monday Manufacturer"
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Hip-Hop Duo Fwey Ends 2018 With A Chart-Climbing Banger!
- PODS Wisconsin Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Paramount Acquires CKE ATM Solutions, Founder Mike Kerans to Join Paramount's Subsidiary Sharenet
- Deep learning democratizes nano-scale imaging
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home