Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Perspecta Adopts GL Studio For Cockpits and Dashboards
- SoftInWay, Inc. Announces AS9100 Certification
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend 2019 Paris Air Show
- GE Certification Adds to Aerospace Surface Finishing Ambitions of Fintek
- Saint-Gobain Exhibiting at Paris Air Show, Sharing Its Seals & Polymer Solutions for Jet Engines
- Plymouth Tube Co. To Exhibit at Paris Air Show 2019
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- Aerospace Innovator Hydra-Electric to Introduce New Sensing Technologies at Paris Air Show
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
Military aircraft users have specialist requirements in that they need to carry out precision cleaning using flammable solvents together with ultrasonic agitation and heat soaking of various components during scheduled servicing. This servicing needs to take place at various worldwide locations including some extremely harsh climates.
The preferred batch cleaning system needed to be able to utilise a flammable solvent in a controlled manner and cope with the harsh climates. The systems needed to be robust, easily maintainable and have an extended warranty.
As they would be operating in countries with hot climates there was a necessity to have the fluid chilled, to maintain the temperature below the flash point, using cooling coils. A safety cut-out was in use continually should the fluid or ambient temperature rise above 40 deg C.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
Having spent some considerable time selecting suitable vendors, they nominated Layton Technologies as their vendor of choice. The 3-stage in-line system designed and manufactured by Layton was well able to meet all the specialist criteria.
The system included chilled plates and an external chiller unit to ensure that the temperature requirements were always observed.
The tanks were heavily insulated to make sure that the temperatures remained at the required level with minimal power consumption. In addition, each tank had in-line particle filtration and ultrasonic agitation to provide excellent and repeatable cleaning of the components. Two of the tanks were heated to 85 deg C and in combination with the flammable fluid tank could remove limescale and carbon from the parts. Fluid level detectors were included in all tanks along with automated fill and drain capabilities.
A machine mounted control panel was used to display and control process times, temperatures and fluid levels and to provide warnings to the operators should any fall outside the pre-set parameters.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Each of the systems manufactured was required to be compatible with the electricity supply for the country of installation and this was done with ease by Layton's team of designers and specialist procurement staff.
For more information contact Layton Technologies www.laytontechnologies.com +441782370400
About the company: Staffordshire-based Layton Technologies Limited is a global leader in the design, manufacture and installation of precision cleaning equipment for the medical, aerospace and specialist engineering industries. The company is located in the heart of England, with easy access to main transport networks via road, rail and air.
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship