Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 352
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 245
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Fall Fun Activities for the Whole Family
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- ElevatorUp Founder Nominated for Young Inventor of the Year, a Toy and Game International Excellence
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Matthew Brickman Explains How Marital Property Is Divided In a Divorce During COVID-19
- Tiny Tots and Tikes Brings Inspiration to Black and Brown Children Everywhere By Launching Wall Decals That Look Like Them
The SUNCards deck features standard playing cards that come with an information booklet and feature lovable monsters that help convey different messages. The cards include positive affirmations and simple tasks to help kids refocus on something positive instead of their anxiety, worry or trouble.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cin Chooses The Right Group Of Social Good Experts To Connect To At Annual Online Conference
- Leak Detection on a 6km Pipeline Section
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant launches ITxM Health Check Audit
Creator Eva Goodrich, now 11, explains her inspiration behind the creation, stating: "Each card says something helpful to get you through a stressful situation. For every deck I sell, I want another deck to be donated to a nonprofit that helps kids."
The young entrepreneur is currently partnering with My Stuff Bags Foundation-- a national nonprofit organization that provides care packages to children in foster care, as well as Sarah's Fight for Hope-- a nonprofit that helps bring cheer to pediatric cancer patients.
The Kickstarter campaign is live, with backing levels ranging from $10-$5000. Each backer receives their own set of cards. They will be helping springboard the business's creation while also supporting children who struggle with anxiety. Eva's goal is to give away thousands of decks to nonprofits who help children in foster care, are battling cancer or have learning disabilities.
"These cards are great for everyone. So many parents have reached out to me talking about how COVID19 has caused major anxiety for their kids," says Jaime Goodrich, Eva's mother. "Virtual learning, social distancing and a general fear of what happens when people have Coronavirus are affecting the mental health of children in a big way."
More on eTradeWire News
- Lil David Ruffin Presents Beavis and Buff-Heads Cover Artwork for the new single, "Feds"
- What Is The Difference Between An HMO And A PPO?
- CB Entertainment Expands with New Partners
- Palzewicz Believes Social Security Not Enough
- US Navy Challenge coins on Amazon
To learn more about SUN For Good, or to get your deck and become a campaign backer, please visit Eva's website at https://www.SUNForGood.com
Nonprofits who would like to partner with SUNForGood are encouraged to email email@example.com
About the Company:
Founded in 2020, SUNCards are decks of animated cards that help kids take control of their stress and anxiety. Each card says something helpful to get you through a stressful situation, and for every deck sold, another deck gets donated to a nonprofit that helps kids.
For media inquiries regarding SUN For Good, please contact Jaime Goodrich by phone at (908-333-4865) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up