Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Angela Named Top Property in Arizona for Online Reputation
- Q1 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- PropertyMarket.com.mt Helps Real Estate Agents Sell and Rent Properties in Malta During COVID-19
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
"We're excited to offer pre-construction pricing, to our early buyers who appreciate the value and want to become part of one of the most sought-after 55+ communities in Monmouth County," said Robert Adinolfi, Chief Operating Officer at Renaissance Properties. "Stop by our sales office today or give us a call to learn what discerning buyers have already discovered about this exciting new community!"
Adinolfi attributes the community's success thus far to its location, new amenities and functional floorplans. Nobility Crest is located in desirable Ocean Township, located near shopping at the Jersey Shore Outlets and only a few miles from the beach. "The new outdoor amenity area and pool, along with the commencement of construction on the first new building have sparked considerable interest among buyers in the 55+ marketplace," he added.
The initial appeal of Nobility Crest, from Renaissance Properties and Blue Star Group, is its thoughtfully developed floorplans. With eight unique floorplans to choose from that range from 1,213 to 1,828 sq. ft. of luxurious living space, Nobility Crest offers something for everyone. Homes feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open living spaces and spacious master suites. Designer-selected finishes ensure a tasteful, modern look without the stress and expense of having to select optional finishes and colors. All condos have an assigned indoor parking and personal storage area in a secure, well-lit garage with elevator access to all floors. Future phases will also include a limited number of one-bedroom condos.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
"Unlike most active adult communities filled with the same traditional product, we worked very closely with our architect and designers to create practical, open living spaces that are accommodating to both residents and their guests," said Adinolfi. "Our Beaumont model efficiently combines the kitchen, dining and living room area into a functional yet manageable space for relaxing or entertaining. Our Drummond model shares a similar concept and adds an entry foyer and discreet hallway between bedrooms. Our goal was to develop a floor plan for every lifestyle including those desiring year-round residence or seasonal enjoyment at the Jersey Shore."
The community showcases a low-maintenance lifestyle with access to a 4,300 sq. ft. Lifestyle Center with a fitness center, business center, lounge, library, large multi-purpose room, media room, billiard and card rooms. Each building in this new phase will also add either a club room with billiards, a fitness room or an all-purpose room. For those with furry friends, a new dog park will also be constructed onsite.
Perhaps the largest factor contributing to the allure of Nobility Crest is not inside the units but outside. "The pool and outdoor amenity area have recently seen a nearly $1M, ground-up renovation, which includes a beach-entry pool, natural gas firepit, bocce court, barbeque area and more – all of which are available to new homebuyers as soon as they move in," said Adinolfi. "The best part is that each condo is just a short stroll away from all of these exciting amenities."
The community offers easy access to the Garden State Parkway (approximately 1.5 miles to the west of Nobility Crest), the Asbury Park Beach and Boardwalk (3.7 miles away) and various shopping venues (Shoprite, Marshalls and Home Goods in Neptune are approximately 1.3 miles away and Jersey Shore Premium Outlets 2.8 miles away).
Nobility Crest at Ocean Township is located at 7 Centre Street in Ocean Township. Take Route 66 to Cedar Village Boulevard and make a left on Centre Street. To learn more, visit http://www.NobilityCrest55.com or email email@example.com. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) The Sales Center is now open daily, Monday through Sunday, from 10am to 5pm. To learn more, please call 732-361-4982.
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
About Renaissance Properties
Since its creation nearly 30 years ago, Renaissance Properties has evolved from a small real estate brokerage company to a multi-faceted real estate development firm and home builder with over 1,000 new homes and nearly 800,000 square feet of commercial space to its credit. The dedicated team at Renaissance Properties works tirelessly to ensure quality, integrity and customer satisfaction in all its endeavors. With distinctive designs and accommodating layouts, new home buyers and tenants alike are delighted with the product offered by Renaissance Properties. To learn more, visit RenaissanceProp.com.
About Blue Star Group
With over 80 years of combined experience in home building excellence and customer satisfaction, the Blue Star Group, LLC is recognized as one of Staten Island's foremost builders. Since its inception in 1976, Blue Star has received continual acclaim both from homebuyers and respected industry associations. Blue Star's standards are set at the highest levels of home design, building materials and craftsmanship to consistently deliver on its promise of bringing the best value to its deserving customers.
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors