Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 337
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 279
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 197
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 192
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 177
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 176
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 155
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 149
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 147
Similar on eTradeWire
- Back the Blue: 'Thin Blue Line' Appeals to Police & Supporters
- m2e Consulting Engineers Announces Passing of Principal Dejan Tepavac
- Hole Montes completes NeoGenomics headquarters project
- Nemko to acquire Professional Testing (EMI), Inc., an accredited and distinguished product testing organization
- Smart City Water Develops a New Approach to Reduce Urban Flooding
- Ver-Tex Construction Announces Major Expansion
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2021 HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor
- SARACA Solutions adds technical publication services for medical and diagnostic device industry
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
Praxis Resources Inc. Introduces New Coordinate Measuring Machine And Reverse Engineering Capability
With this new machine we also strive to bring support to individuals or companies facing issues with obsolete or end of life parts. With the addition of the Hexagon Absolute Arm, we are now able to reverse engineer and manufacture obsolete or end of life parts thanks to the high degree of accuracy provided by the AS1 Absolute scanner.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Hills Resident Earns Third Place for Best Speaking and Leadership Coach in Global Contest
- Ideal Flexibility Upgrades to a New Location
- Los Angeles Based Author and Speaker Earns Award on Celebrity Author Stage
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
"We are very excited about the addition of our new Hexagon Arm as it allows us to provide our clients with an outstanding level of service including faster turnaround times, extremely high-level accuracy, and support for obsolete and end of life parts." says CEO Kevin Owens. "It has always been our goal to provide the highest product value to our customers and the addition of these new services gives us more opportunity to provide that value."
Our new Hexagon Absolute Arm is ISO 10360-12 certified for tactile measurements & ISO 10360-8 Annex D certified for scanning measurements. It has a volumetric tactile accuracy to within 20 microns, laser scanning accuracy to within 43 microns and the scanner collects up to 1.2 million data points per second. The articulated arm is fully capable of dimensional analysis, GD&T inspection, non-contact inspection, CAD comparison to evaluate deviations, and reverse engineering.
More on eTradeWire News
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Schock Market Proposes Privatization of San Luis Obispo Water Distribution Program
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari Launches Interconnectdata Platform
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- AdvisorSmith Finds 64% of Small Businesses Unfamiliar With Cyber Insurance
Praxis Resources, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015/AS9100D certified, low volume custom manufacturing and rapid prototyping company that was founded in 1998. Our business mission is to solve our client's engineering problems quickly and efficiently. Praxis personnel can assist with design and development, drawings and schematics, additive manufacturing, CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, specialty/unique item manufacturing, custom electronic cabinets, digital testing and measurement, wire harness, specialty cable production and many other services. Please visit us at praxisresources.com (https://www.praxisresources.com/) to learn more about all we can offer.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-(480)-545-1546 to learn more.
Praxis Resources, Inc.
- Armour Law Group Opens New Office in Titusville, FL
- Gulf Coast Village welcomes Xavier Duclos as executive chef
- The Big Savannah Toy Drive to Collect Holiday Gifts for Coastal Children's Advocacy Center
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the Christmas Cabaret!
- Mizner Country Club's Play For P.I.N.K. Committee Raises $30,000
- FaithLife Financial Implements ProComp' cloud-based New Business and Inforce Illustration System
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives grant from Investors Foundation
- Five Towns College Teams with Local Author to Produce Video Trailer
- Christian TV Trailblazer Passes
- Vitamins And Supps: Make Sure You Can Stay In Top Health With Vitamins And Other Supplements
- NTEA, Lincoln Electric & NC3 collaborate to launch Work Truck Industry Welder Certification Program
- DICE Dental Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in Southampton Starting in January 2022
- Fan Gear Here: Show Support For Your Favorite Sports Team With The Best In Fan Gear
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Offers a Number of Online Courses for You to Enroll in Today
- Brad Pistole, CFF®, CAS®, Featured on TheStreet, as Robert Powell's guest on Retirement Daily
- Nye & Company's online Chic and Antique Estate Treasures auction Dec. 15-16 features holiday treats
- Execulink Telecom Kicks Off Fourth Annual Gifts of Christmas Donation Program
- Warmer in the Winter Role Playing Game Release
- Launch Of Downtown Kings Mountain, Nc Advent Calendar
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1