Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- American First National Bank provides grant to local Non-Profit
- Community bank hires SBA veteran, embarks on national expansion of SBA Lending Division
- Braconomics Harlette Capital Ltd Contribution to Saudi Arabia Economy $33Bill each year for 11 years
- Credit Union Reaches Milestone in Helping Downriver Businesses
- American Momentum Bank helps Permian Basin Rehabilitation Center raise over $1.4 million
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results March 2022
- What Teens Need to Know About Financial Literacy
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Cape Cod 5 Joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- Virginia Credit Union member-owners file new complaint with Bureau of Financial Institutions
For over a hundred years, Staff Electric has operated as an electrical contractor with three overarching values: quality, integrity and experience. These core beliefs drive everything the Company does—for its customers, this means that Staff Electric leverages technology and experience to maximize efficiency and deliver the best solutions. As experts in design/build, BIM, power, lighting solutions and more, Staff Electric continually strives to explore uncharted methods to invent and implement processes no one ever has before, all while upholding a standard of excellence in customer service, quality, innovation and safety.
Prairie worked closely with the management team and sellers, providing advisory expertise and managing the preparatory, structuring, due diligence and negotiation phases of the transaction. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. "The creation of the ESOP gives our team continued certainty of independence and allows our employee-owners to participate in the future success and growth of Staff Electric," says Jamie Sullivan, President of Staff Electric. "We value our partnership with Prairie's team. Their expertise and guidance were essential in structuring the right ESOP plan for our needs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
- DonnaInk Publications is open for manuscript submissions
- Scottsdale, Arizona – Team One Mile Prepares for Bicycle Race of a Lifetime – Across the USA
"Jamie had a very clear vision of the future and how the ESOP could help contribute to the growth, success and independence of the Company," commented Tom DeSimone, Director at Prairie. "Inviting employees to share in the value created at Staff Electric will further the company's core values of dedication and integrity." Shaun McGehee, Director at Prairie, added, "It was a pleasure working with the Staff Electric team throughout the entire transaction process."
About Prairie Capital Advisors
Prairie offers investment banking, ESOP advisory, valuation advisory and financial reporting valuations to support the growth and ownership transition strategies of middle-market companies. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, the company is a leading advisor to closely-held companies nationwide. Prairie was named the 2021 U.S.A. Valuations Firm of the Year by M&A Atlas. For more information, visit www.prairiecap.com.
Wendy Gugora, Director of Marketing
- Woke Mob Targets Educational Books
- Don Trowden and Valerie McKee Release New Novel - Young Again
- For Memorial Day...And for your Digital Afterlife...What would you say from your Video Tombstone?
- Ayurvedic Medicine & Ayurvedic Supplements, It's Importance, Dr. Abhay Kumar Pati, D.Sc
- New Legal Billing Automation Apps for Action Step, Practice Panther, and Rocket Matter
- Ayurvedic Medicine, Rebound, Dr. Abhay Kumar Pati, D.Sc, Hayward, CA, USA
- DIY Monkey - The Best How To DIY Online YouTube Channels
- ICC Networking awarded the Export Achievement Certification by the US Department of Commerce
- AIC International African Agriculture Food and Industry Summit
- Science, Technology, and Innovation in Africa
- Inter to Perm Apprenticeship program offers Summer Job Opportunity for recent High School graduates
- New Orleans Agenda Sylvain Music Notes- Essence News & The Batistes NOLA's Royal Family of Music
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! BUFFALO Grocery Store SHOOTING! 10 Dead! Tops Supermarket #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' Concert! SNOOP DOGG x BUCKCHERRY! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- SMPA E-Health is Developing a Tool to Promote Self-Care and Wellness