Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA
- Maple Street gives relief to Louisiana credit unions
- Retired Canadian Air Force Major General Named Senior Vice President of STS Capital Partners
- Idaho Trust Bank Continues Growth, Names Garica Chief Lending Officer
- Alander Lee Pulliam Jr launching a new lending company called ABMCU Lending
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Center Parc Credit Union Donates $2,500 to the Savannah State University Community Garden
Founded in 1948 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Cee Kay is the largest independent supplier of compressed gases, welding and cutting equipment and supplies in Missouri. With its five retail locations throughout Missouri and Illinois, Cee Kay prides itself on its industry expertise, hands-on customer relationships and complete creative solutions.
Prairie worked closely with the management team and sellers, providing advisory expertise and managing the preparatory, due diligence and negotiation phases of the transaction, as well as structuring the financing for the transaction. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. "The creation of the ESOP gives our team the continued certainty of independence and allows our employee owners to participate in the future success and growth of Cee Kay," says Ned Lane, President of Cee Kay. "We value our partnership with Prairie's team. Their expertise and guidance were essential in structuring the right ESOP plan for our needs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
"Tom had a very clear vision of the future and how the ESOP could help contribute to the growth, success and independence of the Company," commented Steve Ryan, Director at Prairie. "Inviting employees to share in the value created at Cee Kay will further the company's core values of being people-oriented and solutions-focused. It was a pleasure working with the Cee Kay team throughout the entire transaction process," added Shaun McGehee, Director at Prairie.
About Prairie Capital Advisors
Prairie offers investment banking, ESOP advisory, valuation advisory and financial reporting valuations to support the growth and ownership transition strategies of middle-market companies. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, the company is a leading advisor to closely-held companies nationwide. Prairie was named the 2021 U.S.A. Valuations Firm of the Year by M&A Atlas. For more information, visit www.prairiecap.com.
Wendy Gugora, Director of Marketing
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend