Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Incredible Deal on a 2016 Mazda3
- Newcastle dealership among the best for Motability care
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
A PopStops® is a patented garage stop that not only stops your car, but also displays a graphic message, that can also be personalized. PopStops® are built to last a lifetime, come in multiple sizes and are proudly made in the USA. A combo set pricing for a 12" wide unit, which includes the garage stop and Shelby licensed graphic, starts at $149.90.
"For car enthusiasts, the Shelby brand has a special meaning to a lot of people. That's why it was one of the top licenses we sought out for 2019. PopStops® is about passion and those things that people are enthusiastic about," says President, Scott Fenimore.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
Not only is this movie about the historic Le Mans race, but for PopStops Marketing Director of Business Development, Brent Gardner this is personal.
"I am pleased to add Shelby to the growing list of our licensed brands. Carroll Shelby is a visionary with outstanding talents for both his successful company and development of his car designs. My father, Charles, not only developed some of the tires for the Ford cars, but he also was on the crew of Bruce McLaren and Chris Amon, who won this historic 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans race," says Gardner.
PopStops' home-town of St. Petersburg, FL hosts the first Indy Car Grand Prix race of the season in March every year. PopStops® has several upcoming events where the official Shelby products will be showcased along with other licensed products.
About PopStops Marketing, Inc. (PopStops®)
PopStops® is a local St. Petersburg company that manufactures and develops the innovative patented garage stop. PopStops® passion for vehicles and licensing iconic brands makes this company unstoppable.
More on eTradeWire News
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
For more information on the Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. and PopStops® partnership, please visit us at: https://www.popstops.com/graphic-inserts/licensed-graphics/shelby-cobra.
For more PopStops® information, please visit us at: www.popstops.com or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. (Shelby®)
Shelby Licensing is based in Gardena, CA where they handle all worldwide licensing of their brands. Shelby American is based in Las Vegas, NV.
- Qlarity Imaging and Ikonopedia Partner to Help Improve Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Reporting Accuracy
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Hustl•Print hosts Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition, Community Cleanup
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups