Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Centum Financial Services Announces Manitoba's First Mortgage Program for Nurses
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Additional Team Members Bring Specialized Expertise to New Conrey Financial Services Department
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Management Data Inc.& Ridgeline Advisors
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: American High Speed Rail & Rebuilding the US Economy with $205 Billion for High Speed Rail
- William Michael Cunningham Provides Economic Forecast during NMSDC Webinar
- Troy Alley III Joins Jarvis Christian College Employer Advisory Committee
- The Retirement Advantage, Inc. Provides Key Information for Retirement Plan Advisors
- The "private Placement Markets" To Grow Its Oil & Natural Gas Operations Starting Summer Of 2020
Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on Friday, October 11, 2019, approximately 1,400,000 Shares had been tendered and not withdrawn from the Offer.
The Offer is subject to closing conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase, dated September 10, 2018, including the closing price of the Shares on the NYSE on the last full trading day prior to the Expiration Date exceeding the Offer Price and Purchaser obtaining financing necessary to fund Purchaser's financial obligations arising from the Offer.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to buy or the solicitation of an offer to sell shares or any other securities. The Offer to Purchase common stock of AT&T Inc. is only being made pursuant to the Offer to Purchase and Letter of Transmittal with respect to the Offer, as such documents may be supplemented and amended from time to time. Shareholders are urged to read these materials carefully because they contain important information, included the terms and conditions of the Offer, that shareholders should consider before making any decision regarding tendering their Shares. Shareholders can obtain a copy of the Offer to Purchase and Letter of Transmittal with respect to the Offer by contacting the information agent at (888) 422-4311 OR INFOAGENT@ponoscapital.com. Copies of materials and any documentation must not be mailed, distributed or sent in, into or from any jurisdiction where to do so would be unlawful.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive announces executive changes
- AXEcitement as Stumpy's Hatchet House Reopens in Middletown Governor gives the OK to open
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
Ponos Industries LLC is a private investment company that invests in publicly traded securities whose value it expects to appreciate over a 12-month period.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements included in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time. While Purchaser may elect to update forward-looking statements in the future, Purchaser specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, even if estimates change and, therefore, you should not rely on these forward-looking statements as representing our views as of any date subsequent to today.
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
- Free Welcome Back Video For Reopening Salons and Spas
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Local HVAC Manufacturer's Representative Provides Free LG VRF Training
- PropertyMarket.com.mt Helps Real Estate Agents Sell and Rent Properties in Malta During COVID-19
- Good Humor celebrates 100 years with a Licensed Apparel Line!
- Local HVAC Company Offers Effective Solution for Protection from COVID-19
- New USB-C Charging Station Emerges as an Ideal Solution for 1:1 Take-Home Technology Models
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
- Mark Goldstein joins Telgian Fire Safety as Director of Operations
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens newest Southwest Florida location
- Blake is thrilled to announce the details of debut album
- Attorney Rudolph Wm. Sohl Joins Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL