Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- The investment world's next Warren Buffet releases book awakening people to Lifestyle Investing
- How SMEs Can Support Their Finance Department During a Pandemic
- Major unusual options activity detected in Palantir stock this week
- Former Top Exec at SunTrust and Renowned Financial Services Expert Joins CEO Coaching International
- The Gathering Spot and 1st Choice Credit Union Announce Partnership
- Goldstrike Options Precious Metals Prospect Alice Arm North, in Golden Triangle
- Understanding the latest unusual options activity in Tesla stock
Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
As of 1:00 p.m., New York City time, on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, approximately 6,000 Shares had been tendered into and not withdrawn from the Offer. Shareholders who have already tendered their Shares do not have to re-tender their Shares or take any other action due to extension of the Offer's expiration date.
The Offer is subject to closing conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase, dated April 27, 2020, including the closing price of the Shares on the NYSE on the last full trading day prior to the Expiration Date exceeding the Offer Price and Purchaser obtaining financing necessary to fund Purchaser's financial obligations arising from the Offer.
More on eTradeWire News
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Simplii Consulting–The Home Services Industry's Newest Consulting Firm Launches Nationwide
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to buy or the solicitation of an offer to sell shares or any other securities. The Offer to Purchase common stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation is only being made pursuant to the Offer to Purchase and Letter of Transmittal with respect to the Offer, as such documents may be supplemented and amended from time to time. Shareholders are urged to read these materials carefully because they contain important information, included the terms and conditions of the Offer, that shareholders should consider before making any decision regarding tendering their Shares. Shareholders can obtain a copy of the Offer to Purchase and Letter of Transmittal with respect to the Offer by contacting the information agent at (888) 422-4311 OR INFOAGENT@ponoscapital.com. Copies of these materials and any documentation relating to the Offer are not being, and must not be, directly or indirectly, mailed or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in, into or from any jurisdiction where to do so would be unlawful.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Los Angeles Small Business Development Center Launches Black Business Strategies Program
- MMP-13 Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dr Peter Haxell of Forefront Acupuncture opens a new Chinese Medicine practice in Torqay Victoria
- Open Registration Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nia Chili' Dennis "Spicy' BLACK Chili' EXCELLENCE!" UCLA #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
Ponos Industries LLC is a private investment company that specializes in investing in publicly traded securities whose value it expects to appreciate over a 12-month period.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements included in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time. While Purchaser may elect to update forward-looking statements in the future, Purchaser specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, even if estimates change and, therefore, you should not rely on these forward-looking statements as representing our views as of any date subsequent to today.
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- NICR Hires New Quality Assurance Manager
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- Saint Mary's School Earns AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces SportTourism Facility Design
- Beautiful black ebony Bosendorfer grand piano hammers for $53,125 at Ripley Auctions, January 16th
- Leigh Nash Set To Release New Single "Good Trouble" Friday, February 5
- Angie Politarhos Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Decorating "Things" has never been easier!
- Animation Stars, Candyman, Third 'Last Fan Standing' Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Black Used 2017 Nissan Rogue For Sale
- The Perfectionist Hairstylist, Feature Film
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Former Daymond John partner opens movie-themed smoothie shop in South Jersey
- More O2 to Slash COVID Deaths in Poor Countries