Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 181
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 161
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
- Harvard Law School Justice Hackathon Participants propose technological solutions to injustices
- Immigration and Legal Professional Eager to Foster Honest Communication on the Airwaves
- Docufraud Canada Advises Court of British Columbia Announcement "Be Prepared To Proceed"
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Trucker Huss Director Kevin Nolt Named President of WP&BC Governing Board
- Rose Sorensen Selected for LABJ Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors and Advisors List
Recognized as an industry thought leader, Pollock Begg consistently adapts to changing technologies and emerging techniques in family law. Both the name change and the move are reflective of the firm's progressive approach to matrimonial law and will help the firm best meet the changing needs of its client base.
Having long used a shorter moniker on second reference, the family law firm (formerly Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC) will officially adopt the name Pollock Begg effective immediately. The shortened name honors the firm's past, while at the same time simplifies branding, advertising and sponsorships. It also aligns with the forward-thinking nature of the brand and facilitates the addition of new partners.
"We practice a team-oriented, solutions-focused style of family law which is especially attractive to today's clients," said Partner Joseph R. Williams. "We want our name to be as approachable as our practice; Pollock Begg feels more comfortable than a longer string of names."
More on eTradeWire News
- RecoveryTrek signs agreement with Global Life Sciences Alliance to market "PROOF™"
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
Making client comfort its top priority, Pollock Begg also relocated approximately 30 employees from its original space in the Frick Building to new offices on the 35th floor of 525 William Penn Place effective today.
The new office features more than 12,000 square feet of modern, flexible space, affording the firm's attorneys and support staff greater opportunities for collaboration.
"The practice of family law has rapidly evolved in recent years and there's much more often a request for mediation or the collaborative divorce process," said founding Partner Candice L. Komar. "While we've always been at the forefront of these trends, this larger and more versatile footprint featuring new conference spaces and work rooms provides increased capacity to better support these alternative dispute options."
A newly renovated lobby, nearby parking and easy access to public transportation and downtown amenities make the new office, complete with an employee wellness room, inviting kitchen space and spa-like client lounge, an ideal fit for the Pollock Begg team.
More on eTradeWire News
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
About Pollock Begg
An intellectual influencer in the legal marketplace, Pittsburgh-based Pollock Begg focuses on innovative, team-oriented solutions to resolve domestic matters. Driving legal expectations in the industry, the family law attorneys at Pollock Begg serve in numerous leadership positions within matrimonial law organizations and are encouraged to participate in pro bono work, volunteer and community endeavors. Founded in 2001, Pollock Begg is a top-tier law firm as ranked by U.S. News and World Report. For more information, visit http://www.pollockbegg.com.
Ideality Communications LLC
- a new book Caught in the Middle:Trying To Be a Sane Christian in an Extreme World
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative