Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Epiq Partners with Diligen to Launch AI-powered Contract Review and Analytics for Clients in Canada
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Fennemore Craig's Scott Day Freeman Elected to the Defense Research Institute's Board of Directors
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Steffi Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2019
- Garcia & Artigliere Representing Former West Anaheim Medical Center Patient in Elder Abuse Claim
Recognized as an industry thought leader, Pollock Begg consistently adapts to changing technologies and emerging techniques in family law. Both the name change and the move are reflective of the firm's progressive approach to matrimonial law and will help the firm best meet the changing needs of its client base.
Having long used a shorter moniker on second reference, the family law firm (formerly Pollock Begg Komar Glasser & Vertz LLC) will officially adopt the name Pollock Begg effective immediately. The shortened name honors the firm's past, while at the same time simplifies branding, advertising and sponsorships. It also aligns with the forward-thinking nature of the brand and facilitates the addition of new partners.
"We practice a team-oriented, solutions-focused style of family law which is especially attractive to today's clients," said Partner Joseph R. Williams. "We want our name to be as approachable as our practice; Pollock Begg feels more comfortable than a longer string of names."
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
Making client comfort its top priority, Pollock Begg also relocated approximately 30 employees from its original space in the Frick Building to new offices on the 35th floor of 525 William Penn Place effective today.
The new office features more than 12,000 square feet of modern, flexible space, affording the firm's attorneys and support staff greater opportunities for collaboration.
"The practice of family law has rapidly evolved in recent years and there's much more often a request for mediation or the collaborative divorce process," said founding Partner Candice L. Komar. "While we've always been at the forefront of these trends, this larger and more versatile footprint featuring new conference spaces and work rooms provides increased capacity to better support these alternative dispute options."
A newly renovated lobby, nearby parking and easy access to public transportation and downtown amenities make the new office, complete with an employee wellness room, inviting kitchen space and spa-like client lounge, an ideal fit for the Pollock Begg team.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
About Pollock Begg
An intellectual influencer in the legal marketplace, Pittsburgh-based Pollock Begg focuses on innovative, team-oriented solutions to resolve domestic matters. Driving legal expectations in the industry, the family law attorneys at Pollock Begg serve in numerous leadership positions within matrimonial law organizations and are encouraged to participate in pro bono work, volunteer and community endeavors. Founded in 2001, Pollock Begg is a top-tier law firm as ranked by U.S. News and World Report. For more information, visit http://www.pollockbegg.com.
Ideality Communications LLC
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple