Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 162
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 141
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 109
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pazusoft Releases Spotify Converter for Mac That Allows Users to Save Spotify Tracks Indefinitely
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- Two Brothers Discover the True Meaning of Success in New Podcast Series
- Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and Public Enemy co-founder bets big on Altavoz Entertainment
- Ice Dogg AKA Baron Of The Bay Releases 2 Singles Days Apart
- Hurry! This Halloween Promotion could generate Tremendous Advertising Revenues for Media Companies
- Colorado Agrees Undisclosed Deal
- New Turnkey Custom Menu Design Packages Now Available from The Menu Design Group
- Remy Ma makes dynamic acting debut in lead role of OCTET Productions' New Biopic, "American Gangster Presents: Big Fifty - The DelRhonda Hood Story"
- 23-Year-Old Jairus Williams Effortlessly Blended Hip-Hop And R&B To Upcoming Contemporary Gospel EP Titled 'Gospel Confessions'
Podthon '21, an inclusive virtual summit now in its third year, has long-wanted to pay its speakers, something that podcasting conferences rarely do outside of keynote speakers and celebrities, co-founder Danielle Desir said.
"We almost didn't produce this year's Podthon because we see industry-wide improvements but we are not quite there yet. However now, being able to give each speaker some compensation for their time and expertise makes us really proud to be able to do," co-founder Danielle Desir said. "The gesture is symbolic of our mission: to highlight the work of podcasters of color and pay them."
And, Podthon is like the little engine that could, co-founder Lee Uehara said. "Each year we think about which industry leaders we can bring together to share information that attendees may not have access to – for example, this year we have an entire keynote panel about podcast awards programs with representatives from The Ambies and The Podcast Academy, the Latin Podcast Awards, Black Podcasting Awards, and the Golden Crane Podcasting Awards." Podthon does all this without mainstream sponsorships.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
Podthon is the brainchild of two leading industry groups, the Asian American Podcasters Association (AAP) and Women of Color Podcasters (WOCP). One pillar of its mission is to encourage more people of color to become speakers and have a presence on more stages world-wide.
Podthon, a virtual podcasting summit, will be held on Saturday and Sunday, July 17 – 18, 2021.
For ticketing: http://www.Podthon.com.
For more information: email@example.com, (212) 655-9840.
For sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 655-9840.
Danielle Desir or Lee Uehara
- Michael Dowden Speaking at Cincinnati Software Craftsmanship Meetup
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business