Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- A/C Expertek offers smart, easy steps to reduce utility bills
- Greater Detroit Area Home Inspection
- Silver Oaks Apartments in Gonzales
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Discover Great Values on 12x24 Rectangular Tile and More During Tile Outlets of America Spring Sale
- A Home Theater Company Started Facilitating People With Estimates For Installation
- Sunshine Drapery Promotes Michelle Harter to Commercial Decorator
- Where To Buy Underfloor Heating Systems Online With Free Delivery
According to the Wisconsin Realtors Association (https://www.wra.org/Resources/Property/Wisconsin...), in 2017, 83,168 homes sold versus the 62,810 homes sold in 2012. The buyer's agents surveyed by the 2017 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Staging (https://www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics/...) Survey cited that nearly one-third of agents agree home staging increased the dollar value offered between one to five percent compared to similar un-staged homes in the market's vicinity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
Sellers are also finding staged homes are selling faster, leaving homeowners in limbo between selling a home and moving into their new home. While managing a busy schedule, homeowners are looking for convenient ways to 'bridge' the gap between decluttering, sorting, storing and moving their home furnishings from point A to point B.
"PODS containers are the solution to 'bridge' the storage gap for customers looking to store their belongings in-between staging and selling their home," says John Hudson, managing partner of PODS Wisconsin. "By using a PODS container, homeowners can take their time using the PODS 'bridge' model to move their home furnishings at their convenience."
As the peak home buying season quickly approaches, now is the time for residents to begin the decluttering process and prepare for home staging.
"The Wisconsin housing market is booming and people are taking advantage of it. Home staging is helping sellers highlight their home's strengths, appeal to the largest pool of prospective buyers and move through the market quicker," explains Hudson. "And PODS is here to streamline the moving and storage process for sellers and buyers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
For more information, please visit www.podswisconsin.com
About PODS Wisconsin
PODS Wisconsin is a large independently-owned franchise of PODS Enterprises, LLC, and is the leading provider of moving and storage services to residents and businesses throughout the greater Wisconsin area.
PODS® is a leader in the moving and storage industry providing both residential and commercial services in 46 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the UK. Founded in 1998, PODS pioneered the portable moving and storage industry now preferred by many customers' increasingly active and mobile lifestyles. To date, the PODS network has completed more than 600,000 long-distance moves, exceeded 3 million deliveries and has more than 160,000 PODS containers in services.
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature