Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 240
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 234
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 146
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 129
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black Woman-Owned Business Successfully Creates a New Blueprint and Pivots During the Pandemic while Assembling a Powerhouse Team
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- The Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association Announces Its New Leadership
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- Lead Generation Software For Digital Marketing Agencies
- Marketing Gurus Conversion Tactics & Digital Secrets
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- UserGems Shortlisted for Two 2020 SaaS Awards
Podcast Town offers a broad spectrum of interactive and hands-on services, all aimed at elevating podcasters' products by improving everything from content to production values. Flenard, who founded the Enterprise NOW! audio marketing agency in 2016, will lead monthly peer-based mastermind sessions focused on best practices, resources and challenges tied to podcasting. Podcast Town will promote members' recordings via its marketing channels, and coach podcasters on targeting – and reaching – the audiences interested in their content.
"Podcast Town is a podcast network and coaching environment wrapped into one big happy 'town,'" said Flenard, who has worked in audio production since 2003. "As 'Mayor,' I facilitate engagement between members, provide resources to help them improve their craft, and ultimately help them grow their audiences. Above all, this is a community where podcasters can learn from industry experts and each other."
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
Members are accepted into Podcast Town (https://www.podcasttown.net/) at no charge. The "cost" is their active engagement in the community. They will have discounted access to state-of-the-art recording studios, both in-person and virtual. Members can also take advantage of reduced rates for branding, marketing and social media management.
"The podcast market is rapidly evolving," Flenard said. "Podcast Town is about guiding podcasters to create a strong product that ultimately generates ROI. Our community welcomes anyone who has a vision for their audio product, and can use the support of a powerful peer network to see it to fruition."
More information about Podcast Town (https://www.podcasttown.net/) is available at https://podcasttown.net or by calling (262) 278-0535.
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande