Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Califa and the Timeless Sentries Episode III "Revelations" Available Now on YouTube!
- Anyone for President: Now Available on Vimeo On-Demand and Amazon Prime Video
- FLX Offers to Pay Simon Cowell's Medical Bills after E-Bike Accident
- Country artist Teddy Ray Bryant Lands deal with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Hip Hop's Rising Star Blac Lou Caine Shows Appreciation to Fans All Around the World
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- SR for Black Voices, a retrospective of documentaries, streams online August 21-22
- 16 year old singer/songwriter/actress KatieB releases her new music video
- Action Thriller 'Attraction to Paris' scores US deal
- True Crime Author's Debut Novel Wins National Award
"Bet the House," which will celebrate its one-year anniversary on August 1, features honest conversation from entertainers and entrepreneurs Big Smash, Ms. Chaunte, Ms. Delafaye, John Day, and Bailey Dammit.
"Our podcast is guaranteed to get you right as we discuss whatever's on our minds each week," said Kendall Boyd, AKA Big Smash. "For the listeners who love grown-up talk and 100 percent realness, this is the podcast for you."
New episodes of the podcast are released every Wednesday on all major podcasting platforms, including iHeart Radio, Pandora, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, Instagram, and Deezer. The podcast can be found at any major site by searching "Bet the House podcast."
On the Bet the House podcast, the five hosts and their guests leave nothing off the table, having open, honest discussions about everything from love, sex, and relationships to the latest news, politics, movies, pop culture, sports, and everything in between.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
"We discuss things people wanna say but are too afraid to and we keep it coming with the funniest but real topics," Boyd said. "It's unfiltered, politically incorrect real talk from real people. Tune in and find out what our fans know, which is that this is the most fun and illuminating podcast you'll listen to all week."
Boyd said he and his co-hosts are appreciative of the way their growing fan following has engaged with them.
"We want to thank our fans for their amazing support in helping us grow and spreading the word about us," he said. "Check us out, like our pages, and share with anyone you think would enjoy our entertaining conversations. It all is appreciated."
Access links to Bet the House Podcast pages at https://linktr.ee/Betthehousepodcast.
View a promo video for the podcast on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJHCCThWY44.
Learn more about the Bet the House Podcast on their official webpage at http://betthehousepodcast.com.
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- ALGO Online Retail Details Everything FBA Sellers Need to Know About Amazon's New Storage Limits
- National Urban League Report Could Impact COVID Vaccine Distribution
- aiaTranslations Offering Telephonic and Video Interpreting Services
- Drea Kelly To Host "let's Talk Healing" Televised Event August 30 At 9 P.m. On Wtkr Channel 3
- The Avenue Inn & Spa Recognized Among Top 25 Hotels in the United States
- #PYNKTALKS: Samora Reggae Superstar in the Making
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) Adds Tim Holtz Distress Brushes To Their Product Line!
- Special Offer: White 2015 Mazda3
- CB Insights Names LeanTaaS to Digital Health 150 List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day is September 12, 2020
- Real Estate Company Revive and Regency Real Estate Brokers, Inc. Announce Collaboration
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform