Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
- Brilliant Crowdfunding Campaign Aims to Build Games That Fund Charities Forever
- Gamers can earn rewards for playing video games and watching streams with Refereum
- Reef's Top 10 Tips for Game Developers
- Trilobyte Games, LLC Launches Kickstarter to Fund The 7th Guest: The Board Game Expansion Pack
- Simplicity of the quarter pusher machine attracts consistent play
- Gamers gather for charity, community at 26 hour event
- Runimals is now in open Beta!!
Sea Shanties is a pirate-themed game that promises to immerse players in a unique gameplay experience as they "pillage, plunder, and pilfer [their] way to be the most renown captain" on the Kanvus Sea. Designed for 3-5 players, participants must strategically plan their moves across a randomized game board -- inhabiting islands, collecting loot, and battling each other -- while trying to collect Verses and Ballads to build their "shanty" and collect the most Renown Points.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
"I've been working hard to bring the world a game that is immersive, complex, and all around fun," says Sea Shanties designer, Andrew X. Hunter. "After two years of changes, hundreds of hours of play-testing, and much valuable feedback, I feel that this game has landed on an experience that is unlike any other board game."
In addition to its unique gameplay experience, Sea Shanties also promotes itself as an eco-friendly game. The pieces that make up the playing surface (map) are strategically made out of a canvas, the playing pieces are wooden, and an effort has been made to reduce the amount of plastic used in production and packaging.
"It can be easy to take a more cost-efficient route and utilize plastic pieces," says Hunter. "We didn't just want to do things easily, we wanted to do them right. But a startup can only do so much. That's why we're hoping to reach our funding stretch goals of $7,500 and $15,000 -- so we can swap out the majority of our cardboard pieces and box, and make them out of real wood."
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
Sea Shanties will enter production this summer and will be delivered to Kickstarter backers in August 2019 as long as it reaches its initial funding goal of $2,500.
For more information and media inquiries, please visit www.seashantiesgame.com or email Andrew X. Hunter at email@example.com.
About Pleiades Games
Founded by game maker Andrew X. Hunter in January of 2019, Pleiades Games has one objective: to leave the world a little more fun than it was before. Pleiades Games creates original board games and vows to never make compromises when it comes to the quality of your experience with our products.
We strive for a completely immersive experience. And we nail it every time.
Andrew X. Hunter
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY