Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- KSports Lab announces the launch of its Blockchain game platform with a first football (soccer) game "KS Football"
- 100% Trustworthy Fortnite Save the World Items Seller
- Refereum announces partnership with Microsoft's Undead Labs
- First Look at Indie Game Hero-Shooter HOVERGREASE Gameplay Video
- Upright gaming machine is a perfect fit for premium metal cabinet
- Opportunities of Entrepreneurship Rises Sharply Throughout The Pay Per Head Sportsbook Industry, Says PayPerHead.com
- Machines at War 3 v3.1 Released for macOS
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Adrian Daniel Releases New Music, Co Host New Spotify Marvel Podcast
- Omicron Protocol, an intra-apocalyptic arena combat miniatures game, is live on Kickstarter now!
Sea Shanties is a pirate-themed game that promises to immerse players in a unique gameplay experience as they "pillage, plunder, and pilfer [their] way to be the most renown captain" on the Kanvus Sea. Designed for 3-5 players, participants must strategically plan their moves across a randomized game board -- inhabiting islands, collecting loot, and battling each other -- while trying to collect Verses and Ballads to build their "shanty" and collect the most Renown Points.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
"I've been working hard to bring the world a game that is immersive, complex, and all around fun," says Sea Shanties designer, Andrew X. Hunter. "After two years of changes, hundreds of hours of play-testing, and much valuable feedback, I feel that this game has landed on an experience that is unlike any other board game."
In addition to its unique gameplay experience, Sea Shanties also promotes itself as an eco-friendly game. The pieces that make up the playing surface (map) are strategically made out of a canvas, the playing pieces are wooden, and an effort has been made to reduce the amount of plastic used in production and packaging.
"It can be easy to take a more cost-efficient route and utilize plastic pieces," says Hunter. "We didn't just want to do things easily, we wanted to do them right. But a startup can only do so much. That's why we're hoping to reach our funding stretch goals of $7,500 and $15,000 -- so we can swap out the majority of our cardboard pieces and box, and make them out of real wood."
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
Sea Shanties will enter production this summer and will be delivered to Kickstarter backers in August 2019 as long as it reaches its initial funding goal of $2,500.
For more information and media inquiries, please visit www.seashantiesgame.com or email Andrew X. Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pleiades Games
Founded by game maker Andrew X. Hunter in January of 2019, Pleiades Games has one objective: to leave the world a little more fun than it was before. Pleiades Games creates original board games and vows to never make compromises when it comes to the quality of your experience with our products.
We strive for a completely immersive experience. And we nail it every time.
Andrew X. Hunter
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020