Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Will Help You Settle Your Case
- Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates Ranked In U.S. News And Best Lawyers 2021 "Best Law Firms" List
- SW Partner Steffi Hafen Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's Business Women of the Year Awards 2020
- Hyperion Announces 2020 MarketViewTM Report for IP Management Systems for Corporations
An invitation-only organization, ABOTA is a national association of experienced trial lawyers and judges dedicated to preserving and promoting the civil jury trial right provided by the Seventh Amendment. Membership currently consists of more than 7,600 lawyers and judges
nationwide. The general purpose of ABOTA is to help ensure that individuals receive effective representation and that a more efficient administration of justice benefits the general public.
To be eligible for membership, attorneys must have at least five years of active experience as trial lawyers, have tried at least ten civil jury trials to conclusion, and possess additional litigation experience. Members must also exhibit the virtues of civility, integrity, and professionalism.
More on eTradeWire News
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
"It's an honor to be invited to join such an esteemed organization," said P.J. Scheiner. "ABOTA and its members work tirelessly to practice law at the highest level while also striving to protect and defend our civil justice system. While no system is perfect, America is the fairest and most just nation in the world because we empower our peers to decide our disputes within the civil justice system. Unfortunately, the right to trial by Jury memorialized by our Nation's Founding Fathers in the Seventh Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is under increasing attack by groups who seek to replace our community driven justice system with a special interest driven bureaucracy. ABOTA promotes collaboration to both enhance the practice of law and defend the public's interest in a legal system that promotes justice above all else."
P.J. Scheiner joined Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner in 2007 and, working side-by-side with his father Bruce, has helped build it into one of the largest legal practices in Southwest Florida with a team of over 50 professionals. "Our firm has a reputation for caring-- about our clients and about justice," explained P.J. "More than anything, I want to continue the firm's legacy of compassionate and dedicated service to clients who have been injured by the carelessness or recklessness of others."
More on eTradeWire News
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
P.J. Scheiner's commitment to his clients has helped secure multi-million-dollar jury verdicts for those who have suffered devastating injuries caused by others' negligence and carelessness. Also committed to his community, P.J. is involved in fighting for water quality through Captains for Clean water, and leads his firm's efforts helping the youth of Southwest Florida.
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away