Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- Architecturally Striking Monde Condominiums Feature 148,000 Square Feet of AGC Glass Products
- Green Dot Sign® Named "Most Innovative" Exhibitor at 2019 Greenbuild
- Innovative LED Sculpture, 'Exhibitionist,' Lights Up Popular Riverside Arts Town, New Hope, PA
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Why you should hire commercial building contractors
- Ellison Balanced Doors Complete Amherst College's New Science Center
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CENTRIA® Concept Series Panels Create Distinct Urban Aura at the Archer Hotel, Napa
"The site shape is a classic result of an era when buildings were demolished to be replaced by parking lots wedged among the surviving buildings," says Arquitectonica, the architecture and design firm responsible for this project. "This building exemplifies urban regeneration."
Approximately 54,000 square feet of Formawall High Performance Building Envelope System aided in the final design of Tower 260. The panels were specified with a smooth finish in Sundance™ Mica. This enabled the firm to achieve its multi-prism design vision across several volumes.
"CENTRIA Formawall was a good fit for this project – the panels' modular nature helped significantly with lay-out and installation," says Tom Haught, Vice President, A.C. Dellovade, the CENTRIA dealer and installer. "The panel lengths were manageable - 12'-14' – which made it very easy to move the material around the site while allowing A.C. Dellovade to keep our manpower down to basically 2- or 3-man crews."
More on eTradeWire News
- Empowerment Coach & Radio Host Shonneia M. Adams Teaches Others How To Make Their Ideas A Reality
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
Tower 260 has seven floors of Class A office space, a 330-car parking garage, and is home to the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Downtown. Restaurants in the building include Revel + Roost, Pizzuvio, and Millie's Homemade Ice Cream. The building is LEED® Certified™ Silver, and tenants include JLL, the anchor tenant, and Merrill-Lynch.
The firm responsible for the design was Arquitectonica, and the general contractor was Turner Construction. The CENTRIA dealer and installer was A.C. Dellovade Inc. The building was completed in 2016.
CENTRIA innovations in architectural metal wall and roof systems are helping building teams around the world envision metal as the future of the building envelope. From inspiration through installation, CENTRIA provides the highest level of expertise including service and support from an elite Dealer Network. Based in Pittsburgh (Moon Township, Pa.), CENTRIA metal architectural systems are the perfect combination of science and aesthetics, offering advanced thermal and moisture protection technology, the broadest spectrum of design options, truly integrated components, and superior sustainability. CENTRIA is a Cornerstone Building Brands company. Visit us at www.centria.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
Nick Murosky, Director of Content Marketing
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)