Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- Verifacto Welcomes Leland Brewer as Director of Business Development
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Natalie Sherod Named Account Executive at Cavignac & Associates
- Care West Insurance Expands Loss Control Department With New Hire
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How A Single-Payer Healthcare System Could Save You Money
- MVP Advisory Group Announces Partnership with DynaQuest Technology Services, Inc
- Free Tool to Compare Quotes for Homeowners Insurance Launches Today
- Beware of Latest Medicare Scam Targeting Seniors
In response to this need, Derek Freihaut, Chris Holt and Rob Walling of Pinnacle Actuarial Resources, Inc. have co-authored a paper entitled, "Expected Adverse Deviation (EAD) as a Measure of Risk Distribution," which has been accepted for 2019 publication by Variance, a peer-reviewed journal published by the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS). The authors' objective is to assist insurance professionals in determining whether an insurance company has achieved sufficient risk distribution from an actuarial point of view. An innovative risk distribution assessment methodology is developed based on the number of statistically-independent risk units in the insurance program.
Pinnacle's Managing Principal, Joe Herbers, ACAS, MAAA, CERA, stated, "We saw an immediate need for an actuarially rigorous tool to assess risk distribution that would be easy to understand and explain to insurance professionals. This tool is indicative of Pinnacle's commitment to research in order to serve our clients and the larger captive insurance market."
More on eTradeWire News
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- National BPA Announces 2019-2020 National Officer Team
- Kopp Glass Exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR® International
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
"Expected Adverse Deviation (EAD) as a Measure of Risk Distribution" is available for download via Pinnacle's website www.pinnacleactuaries.com.
Owned by its professional staff, Pinnacle ranks among the largest U.S. property/casualty actuarial firms in the United States. Its dedicated Consultants focus on serving the captive and alternative markets and are experts at program design, data evaluation and analysis. Pinnacle serves hundreds of captive and alternative market clients, self-insured employers and risk retention groups.
Headquartered in Bloomington, Ill., the firm also has offices in Atlanta, Chicago and San Francisco. Pinnacle provides expertise, superior communication, empathetic customer service and helps companies drive better business decisions. To explore Pinnacle's Commitment Beyond Numbers, please visit www.pinnacleactuaries.com
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus
- Monaco Better World Forum Hosts Celebrity Gala and Awards During Ocean Impact Day at Cannes
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains elimination of 2nd degree felony assault
- Multimedia Platform Helps Emerging Entrepreneurs Elevate!
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona