Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Capturing the Essence: A Tale of Two Portraiture Methods
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Mexican Weight Loss Supplement Alipotec Raiz de Tejocote Contains Toxic Seed
- BC4 Management Corp (operating as Bernard's Cannabis Creations) has finalized the acquisition of Legend Cannabis
- Illuminate Your Space with Mica Lighting: Get 10% OFF Your Purchase Today!
- Culimart Reveals Next-Generation Air Fryers and Liners, Redefining Home Cooking
- Markets for Makers Valentine's Market Comes to Jacksonville This Weekend
- Security Guards Offer Best Protection Against Growing Retail Theft
- Natural Harvest announces a newly redesigned shopping experience
"I have always dreamed of opening up a coffee shop," says Founder and Chief Buyer Grace Kang. "And while it's not its own free-standing cafe, PO Cafe will offer its own version of the quintessential espresso bar. We aim to add a dash of whimsy with our own unique menu offerings." PO Cafe's fall menu will include a honey lavender latte, a cardamom ice coffee, a pumpkin spice latte, a hazelnut coffee, and more! For added sweetness, PO Cafe will be using local Arkansas maker pink House alchemy's syrups — the perfect complement to Onyx's Coffee Lab's beans.
More on eTradeWire News
- Progressive Legal Launches Intellectual Property Checklist to Support Small Businesses
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- ECLIPSE Author Cites Benefits of Experiencing "Total Awe" During April 8th Solar Eclipse
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
Kang is a former successful buyer for Bloomingdales, Saks, and Barney's New York, and her team of Pink Olive buyers constantly seeks out the best of the best, curating an eclectic mix of stationery, baby gifts, art, accessories, books, and home decor finds. The store's top sellers include Rifle Paper Co., Maileg, Momofuku, Dear Hancock, People I've Loved, Rylee & Cru, Linnea's Lights, and Gingiber, along with Pink Olive's in-house "you are loved" line that includes candles, mugs, and more.
Pink Olive's mission is to inspire and celebrate the little things — one person, one gift, and one neighborhood at a time. Pink Olive currently has four store locations based in the East Village and West Village neighborhoods of Manhattan, in the charming and historic village of Cold Spring, NY and on Main Street in the SoMA neighborhood of Little Rock.
Pink Olive's Little Rock store is located at 1501 Main Street Little Rock, AR 72202
Please follow @pinkolive and @posomalove on Instagram or sign up for the mailing list at pinkolive.com for details.
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks