Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 214
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 190
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 172
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 149
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 135
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 133
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 120
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 119
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- St. Charles Community College named best 'Return on Investment' in Missouri among two-year colleges
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Maycrest Capital Launches Sustainable Version of Its Award-winning Strategy
- Fast Growing Philadelphia Based Real Estate Capital Solutions Firm Inks Joint Venture with Top Real Estate Sales Brokerage Due to Popular Demand
- Stock Market Crash 2020 Predictions by KT Astrologer
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
- Zezgo Rent a car opens new branch at PRINCESS JULIANA AIRPORT Sint Maartens
- USPTO issues patent on Neurolixis Parkinson's disease drug candidate
- Zloadr to Pay Users 4% to 7.25% Interest on Cryptocurrency Holdings
Bernal brings 15 years of experience to her role, including 12 focused on financial compliance. Most recently, she oversaw the daily operations of the compliance program at a $3.7B multi-family office, with several offices nationwide. She also served in compliance roles at several New York-based hedge funds. Bernal started her career at Wellington Management Company in Boston.
More on eTradeWire News
- Novacoast Announces Acquisition of Rallypoint Solutions
- Lynn University Conservatory of Music offers 12 classical music presentations
- San Joaquin Valley College in Atascadero Announces New Campus Director
- Brighton Publishing releases "A Call To Courage"
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County is Hosting Three Major Events of Community Interest in M
A graduate of Colby College, Bernal holds a bachelor's degree in International Studies and earned her Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional®️ certification in 2010.
"We are delighted to welcome Bliss to the team at PINE as a Director of Compliance," said PINE Co-Founder J.B. Blue. "Her broad knowledge and dynamic experience will be instrumental as we continue to elevate our capabilities to support our clients."
Jones, who has worked in asset management for more than 13 years, joins PINE from SS&C ALPS, the largest global Alternative Investment Fund Administrator,where he served as Vice President of Business Development. He previously held various leadership positions during his tenure at ALPS, including overseeing fund administration services, accounting, financial reporting and client relations.
Jones received his bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Colorado Boulder. He currently serves on the Help For Children Denver Board.
More on eTradeWire News
- ESQADA Software Begins Application Development
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Robert Stewart aka "Chef Stew" from WEtv to Vegas!
- Fifth Annual Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis to Run May 7—17
- Ten Years of Charity and Comedy for Curing Lung Cancer
"PINE is excited to have someone of Chris' caliber serve as our Director of CFO Services," said Derek Mullins, co-founder with J.B. Blue at PINE. "Chris brings a unique skill set to the firm and we have no doubt that his experience with private and registered fund managers will help us deliver exceptional service to our clients."
About Pine Advisor Solutions:
PINE Advisor Solutions is a dynamic outsource solution for funds and investment managers. PINE provides institutional-quality, outsourced Chief Financial Officer (CFO), regulatory compliance, fund/advisor launch, and operations support services to private funds, mutual funds, exempt and registered investment advisers.
The firm's founders have deep experience managing the critical non-investment functions in the alternative and registered fund space. They have served as Chief Financial Officers, Chief Compliance Officers and have run investment operations for both large and boutique investment firms.
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- SunLED Announces New Line of High Temperature SMD LEDs
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- St. Patrick's Day dining specials, live music March 17 at Matanzas on the Bay
- Pooja Chitnis recognized as one of the"20 Amazing Women in Tech across Canada" by CATAAlliance
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- WiMAX Forum Announces AeroMACS Workshop Hosted by Lisbon Airport
- New Orthodontist in Harrisburg Offering Affordable Braces for Only $3,995
- Turn-Key Office to launch software development
- Honda Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- Sponsors Being Sought for the 2020 Rainbow Village Second Chance Golf Classic
- New Agent Opens Up National Van Lines Northern California Market
- Spire Agency Wins Big at the 2019 Annual Graphis Awards
- Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications, Presents at March 19 SLSAE Lunch & Program
- Keyfactor Launches Partner Network, Announces Channel Leadership Appointment
- Higher Education Partnership of Southeast Florida (HEPSEF) Forms Academic Partnerships in 2020
- Ventura College Honors Benefactor Miriam Schwab Posthumously With 12-Foot Bronze Sculpture on Campus
- Conversations with Joan Now Available as A Podcast
- Jeron's Clinical Education Specialist and Enterprise Solutions at HIMSS20