Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- California laws with respect to equal pay and salary history, explained by Cyrus Batchan
- Los Angeles Times Food Bowl, Mesamerica & DFiesta
- Growing your Totally Nutz® Franchise Business
- Gibble's celebrates 60th Anniversary
- VITAMIN 1 Expands Distribution to Big Y World Class Market
- Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta Announces New Executive Chef Kevin Davis
- A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Opens in Decatur
- "SuperMom" Mother's Day Contest
- Albuquerque Restaurant Celebrates Earth Day with Meatless Monday
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Mobile-Event Business: Assisting Owners with Event/Venue Acquisition
"Cooking with Love" consists of 12 hands-on cooking classes in which participants will learn how to bake classic pies, pastries, cookies, cakes, chocolate confections and more. New for 2019, Norman Love Confections' talented chefs will show participants how to make delicious key lime and banana cream pies, cream puffs, brioche and chocolate layered cake.
"Our cooking classes are meant to be educational, interactive and fun," said Norman Love, founder and owner of Norman Love Confections. "At the end of the night, each of our students is able to bring home their fresh-baked creations such as artisan confections or exquisite desserts to share with their families."
Ideal for individuals and groups of friends looking for a unique social experience, "Cooking with Love" features five classes centered on artisan chocolates and seven courses focused on pastries.
Classes begin in April and continue through September. Each class runs from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at the Fort Myers Chocolate & Dessert Salon, 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers. The cost is $95 per person, plus tax.
Class sizes are limited, so early reservations are encouraged. For more information or to make reservations, please call Norman Love Confections at 866-515-2121 or visit NormanLoveConfections.com (https://www.normanloveconfections.com/).
Easter Eggs: Create your very own Easter egg chocolate sculpture filled with delicious Swiss milk truffles.
Dates: April 5, April 12
Truffles: Learn why the name "truffle" holds such an elegant and delectable place in the hearts of all.
More on eTradeWire News
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Dates: May 31, July 26
Molded Candies: Let the Chocolate Masters at Norman Love Confections teach you how to make the jewel-like treasures we are so famous for!
Dates: May 3, June 7
Chocolate Confections: Students will learn to make luscious truffle pops, fudge, chocolate caramel squares and delicious fruit and nut-studded chocolate bark.
Dates: July 12, August 9
Shoe Painting: Choose between a premade white, milk and dark shoe (select your preference when signing up). Use melted cocoa butters, sprinkles and shimmers to decorate. Fill with hand-rolled chocolate truffles.
Dates: June 21, August 23
Cookies: Master the perfect chocolate chip cookie, the yummy thumbprint cookie, the unique but undeniably delicious coconut macaroon and the classic cut-out sugar cookie.
Dates: May 3, August 9
Cupcakes and Cake Pops: Students will be shown how to make buttercream and create cute and playful cupcakes using various piping techniques, as well as make the surprisingly simple but popular cake pops.
Dates: May 31, July 26
American Classic Pies: This hands-on class lets you make your own crusts and fillings for the favorite key lime pie, banana cream pie, chocolate cream pie and a rustic apple tart.
Date: June 7
Thanksgiving Pies: Learn to make fresh pie dough, and then use it to make the famously popular pumpkin pie, the nostalgic and comforting apple pie and the ooey gooey scrumptious pecan pie.
Date: September 13
Layered Cake: Learn how to make the popular chocolate layered cake, including the super moist chocolate cake with a rich baked chocolate ganache filling and decadent chocolate frosting.
Date: June 21
Cream puffs: Learn how to make the light and airy Pâte à Choux, then use it to make the ever-popular vanilla cream puff as well as some savory delights like salmon and cream cheese and Béchamel.
More on eTradeWire News
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
Dates: July 12
Sweet Breakfast Pastries: Learn how to make brioche. Our instructors will show you the many varieties you can create from this simple recipe, including fruit filled, cheese filled and even doughnuts.
Dates: August 23
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation's top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover's Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine's Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love's book, "Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love," also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises' ships through the "Chocolate Journeys" partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon