Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leading Service Excellence Company Serves Up Insights For Restaurants Capitalize In Delivery Economy
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Rook Coffee expands online cold brew offering
- Mystic Sweets Joins Ocean Community Chamber of Commerce
- Asheville Tea Company Releases 2019 Fall Seasonals
- Fast Growing Social Media App Takes the Pressure Out of First Dates, Pays for Couples to Dine Out
- Norman Love Confections hires Liz Zollars as corporate sales manager for Central Florida
- A Southern Favorite Is Making Its Way To ATL | Krab Queenz Grand Opening August 17, 2019
- Wise Women Week at Elderberrys Farm
"Cooking with Love" consists of 12 hands-on cooking classes in which participants will learn how to bake classic pies, pastries, cookies, cakes, chocolate confections and more. New for 2019, Norman Love Confections' talented chefs will show participants how to make delicious key lime and banana cream pies, cream puffs, brioche and chocolate layered cake.
"Our cooking classes are meant to be educational, interactive and fun," said Norman Love, founder and owner of Norman Love Confections. "At the end of the night, each of our students is able to bring home their fresh-baked creations such as artisan confections or exquisite desserts to share with their families."
Ideal for individuals and groups of friends looking for a unique social experience, "Cooking with Love" features five classes centered on artisan chocolates and seven courses focused on pastries.
Classes begin in April and continue through September. Each class runs from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at the Fort Myers Chocolate & Dessert Salon, 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers. The cost is $95 per person, plus tax.
Class sizes are limited, so early reservations are encouraged. For more information or to make reservations, please call Norman Love Confections at 866-515-2121 or visit NormanLoveConfections.com (https://www.normanloveconfections.com/).
Easter Eggs: Create your very own Easter egg chocolate sculpture filled with delicious Swiss milk truffles.
Dates: April 5, April 12
Truffles: Learn why the name "truffle" holds such an elegant and delectable place in the hearts of all.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
Dates: May 31, July 26
Molded Candies: Let the Chocolate Masters at Norman Love Confections teach you how to make the jewel-like treasures we are so famous for!
Dates: May 3, June 7
Chocolate Confections: Students will learn to make luscious truffle pops, fudge, chocolate caramel squares and delicious fruit and nut-studded chocolate bark.
Dates: July 12, August 9
Shoe Painting: Choose between a premade white, milk and dark shoe (select your preference when signing up). Use melted cocoa butters, sprinkles and shimmers to decorate. Fill with hand-rolled chocolate truffles.
Dates: June 21, August 23
Cookies: Master the perfect chocolate chip cookie, the yummy thumbprint cookie, the unique but undeniably delicious coconut macaroon and the classic cut-out sugar cookie.
Dates: May 3, August 9
Cupcakes and Cake Pops: Students will be shown how to make buttercream and create cute and playful cupcakes using various piping techniques, as well as make the surprisingly simple but popular cake pops.
Dates: May 31, July 26
American Classic Pies: This hands-on class lets you make your own crusts and fillings for the favorite key lime pie, banana cream pie, chocolate cream pie and a rustic apple tart.
Date: June 7
Thanksgiving Pies: Learn to make fresh pie dough, and then use it to make the famously popular pumpkin pie, the nostalgic and comforting apple pie and the ooey gooey scrumptious pecan pie.
Date: September 13
Layered Cake: Learn how to make the popular chocolate layered cake, including the super moist chocolate cake with a rich baked chocolate ganache filling and decadent chocolate frosting.
Date: June 21
Cream puffs: Learn how to make the light and airy Pâte à Choux, then use it to make the ever-popular vanilla cream puff as well as some savory delights like salmon and cream cheese and Béchamel.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
Dates: July 12
Sweet Breakfast Pastries: Learn how to make brioche. Our instructors will show you the many varieties you can create from this simple recipe, including fruit filled, cheese filled and even doughnuts.
Dates: August 23
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation's top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover's Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine's Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love's book, "Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love," also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises' ships through the "Chocolate Journeys" partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th