Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 216
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 194
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rook Coffee presents Day of Giving donations
- Sun God Medicinals Named 2019 NEXTY Award Finalist
- Frank-A-Matic Linkers and Conveyors
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- Smart Baking Company™ announces record sales
- Food Safety Monitoring Protects a Family Sausage Business
- 2019 California Strawberry Festival Seeks Submissions for Berry Blast Off Recipe Contest
- New Mexican Restaurant By A Former Streetside Taco Vendor
- All About Grits: Millers All Day Hosts Grits Panel During Charleston Wine and Food Festival
- Plant Based CardioTrust Remedy Successfully Treats High Blood Pressure
"Cooking with Love" consists of 12 hands-on cooking classes in which participants will learn how to bake classic pies, pastries, cookies, cakes, chocolate confections and more. New for 2019, Norman Love Confections' talented chefs will show participants how to make delicious key lime and banana cream pies, cream puffs, brioche and chocolate layered cake.
"Our cooking classes are meant to be educational, interactive and fun," said Norman Love, founder and owner of Norman Love Confections. "At the end of the night, each of our students is able to bring home their fresh-baked creations such as artisan confections or exquisite desserts to share with their families."
Ideal for individuals and groups of friends looking for a unique social experience, "Cooking with Love" features five classes centered on artisan chocolates and seven courses focused on pastries.
Classes begin in April and continue through September. Each class runs from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at the Fort Myers Chocolate & Dessert Salon, 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers. The cost is $95 per person, plus tax.
Class sizes are limited, so early reservations are encouraged. For more information or to make reservations, please call Norman Love Confections at 866-515-2121 or visit NormanLoveConfections.com (https://www.normanloveconfections.com/).
Easter Eggs: Create your very own Easter egg chocolate sculpture filled with delicious Swiss milk truffles.
Dates: April 5, April 12
Truffles: Learn why the name "truffle" holds such an elegant and delectable place in the hearts of all.
More on eTradeWire News
- Super Seer Releases 100% American-Made Riot Helmet for Law Enforcement
- "The Elementals in Space" by Jane Mckeogh is published
- Oasis Senior Advisors continues nationwide expansion
- "You the one" new song by Yvng Swag
- Premiere online HR event focuses on Future of Work
- Load Cell Monitoring of a Tunnel Jacking Operation in Real-Time
- Water Celebration Founder Leslie Gabriel to Speak at the Leadership Awards Gala
Dates: May 31, July 26
Molded Candies: Let the Chocolate Masters at Norman Love Confections teach you how to make the jewel-like treasures we are so famous for!
Dates: May 3, June 7
Chocolate Confections: Students will learn to make luscious truffle pops, fudge, chocolate caramel squares and delicious fruit and nut-studded chocolate bark.
Dates: July 12, August 9
Shoe Painting: Choose between a premade white, milk and dark shoe (select your preference when signing up). Use melted cocoa butters, sprinkles and shimmers to decorate. Fill with hand-rolled chocolate truffles.
Dates: June 21, August 23
Cookies: Master the perfect chocolate chip cookie, the yummy thumbprint cookie, the unique but undeniably delicious coconut macaroon and the classic cut-out sugar cookie.
Dates: May 3, August 9
Cupcakes and Cake Pops: Students will be shown how to make buttercream and create cute and playful cupcakes using various piping techniques, as well as make the surprisingly simple but popular cake pops.
Dates: May 31, July 26
American Classic Pies: This hands-on class lets you make your own crusts and fillings for the favorite key lime pie, banana cream pie, chocolate cream pie and a rustic apple tart.
Date: June 7
Thanksgiving Pies: Learn to make fresh pie dough, and then use it to make the famously popular pumpkin pie, the nostalgic and comforting apple pie and the ooey gooey scrumptious pecan pie.
Date: September 13
Layered Cake: Learn how to make the popular chocolate layered cake, including the super moist chocolate cake with a rich baked chocolate ganache filling and decadent chocolate frosting.
Date: June 21
Cream puffs: Learn how to make the light and airy Pâte à Choux, then use it to make the ever-popular vanilla cream puff as well as some savory delights like salmon and cream cheese and Béchamel.
More on eTradeWire News
- Greg Drusch Wins 2018 WHBA Builder of the Year Award
- Aries Industries Makes Leap in Pipeline-Cutting Technology With Wolverine 2.0 Cutter
- European Foot & Ankle Clinic Now Has 7 Locations in Chicago for Podiatry Procedures
- Firefighters host all-ages show to raise funds for Mary's Place and Babies of Homelessness
- Five Trends for Solo Women Traveling
- Technicolor Showcases Wide Range of Open Connected Home Innovations and Partnerships at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona
- Doris Michaels Cosmetics Black Skin Colourmatch Palettes
Dates: July 12
Sweet Breakfast Pastries: Learn how to make brioche. Our instructors will show you the many varieties you can create from this simple recipe, including fruit filled, cheese filled and even doughnuts.
Dates: August 23
About Norman Love Confections
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from its corporate headquarters at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida. The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded more than a dozen times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates in the nation. Forbes.com included Norman Love Confections BLACK line on its list of the nation's top 10 truffles; The Huffington Post listed it among the six best U.S. destinations in its Chocolate Lover's Travel Guide; and USA Today named Love as one of its top 10 entrepreneurs for 2014. Love was named the inaugural inductee of Dessert Professional Magazine's Chocolatier Hall of Fame, partnered with local chefs to present a six-course meal at the James Beard House in New York and Norman Love Confections was ranked among the top 10 shops in the world for chocolate lovers by U.K. media outlet Daily Telegraph.
Norman Love Confections has Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers, Estero and Naples, including a pastry shop and café at Whole Foods Market in Fort Myers salon. Chocolates, gift baskets, sipping chocolate and Love's book, "Artistry in Chocolate, A Story of Love," also can be ordered online at www.normanloveconfections.com. In addition, Norman Love Confections chocolates and desserts are offered on 18 Princess Cruises' ships through the "Chocolate Journeys" partnership and at independent retail locations throughout the U.S. For more information visit www.normanloveconfections.com or call 239-561-7215.
- McCarthy Promotes Mike Schulte to Vice President Operations Marine/Industrial, Southern Region
- Kent State Faculty Member Robert Jewell, Ph.D. Publishes Research on Secret Brand Consumption
- Retired NYS Court Officer Exposes Corruption
- Unique 'Silver Meditation' Helps People Connect With God in Simple Way that Works
- The Los Angeles Times' Bad Boy of Blues Launches New Song
- Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Drug-Free Pain Prescriptions
- Delays in processing PPI Claims by the Banks could lead to customers missing out on refunds
- CENTRIA Formawall® Panels Protect and Enhance Senior Housing Renovations
- ASA Takes Issue with Bank Agency Refusal to Hold Public Hearing on Regulation Affecting Homebuyers
- New Podcast Explores Anti-Anxiety Drugs, Sleeping Pills, and the Struggle of Withdrawal
- Janitorial Services in Metro Detroit Business Districts
- Tow Recover Assist Extends Mobile Battery Replacement & Delivery Service Area
- MedShare Donates Medical Supplies & Equipment to the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Imagination Park Introduces AR Tool for Advertising & Branding
- New Talk Radio Program Provides Self-Improvement Techniques
- Atlanta Nonprofit Mixes Optometry, Art, and Stone at Night of Spectacles
- Cyber Security Hub Digital Summit Unites Global Thought Leaders Online For Two Days Of Free Sessions
- Affordable Dental Implants, Dentures, and More from Easton Dentist
- YouDecide Named as One of the Best Places to Work
- Alternatives to Hyundai Extended Vehicle Warranties Available from autopom!