Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phinge To Launch Netverse, a Rewards-Based Alternative to Apple and Google Using Innovative Proprietary Technology and Patented Mobile Devices
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Fills Most Remote Learning Needs
- ServerWhere.com Announced 10 Gigabit Failover Cloud Servers
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Boosts Education Sector News
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Fights Big Data
- Pennexx Foods Inc. Begins Name Change to Pennexx Technologies Inc
- PB PHOTO CENTRE & CULTURAL COUNCIL Issue 'Call for Photographers' on Life in PB County
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Fights To Keep Personal Data Secure
- EDUKAN and Arizona State University Partner to Offer College Students Transfer Pathways with MyPath2ASU™ Collaboration
- Chicago Artist Launches Art Store During Covid-19 Pandemic
"Years ago, we embraced the now, all-too-familiar Stories format everyone has come to know and love, as a signature feature of our PicPocket app," explains Wolfram Gauglitz, President and CEO, PicPocket-Labs, Inc. "We didn't limit ourselves to the basic Stories offering - stringing photos and videos together that would disappear after twenty-four hours - choosing instead to build on the idea by leveraging our patented geofencing technologies to invite broad participation at live events. A storyteller could schedule an event, invite others to it and choose to create a Story from all of the photos and videos that were collected. While 'EventStories' in and of itself was a clever take on the popular Stories format, we developed the idea even further by allowing this same individual to invite eventgoers, friends and/or celebrities/influencers to tell their own version of ones Story. They would have the ability, on a case-by-case basis, to offer certain users more or less creative license and could involve one or more users in crafting the finished product."
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
In addition to its consumer app, Stories.inc plans to launch a separate Enterprise service intended for city, state and federal governments and first-responder organizations in early 2021. Both apps will incorporate all of the features currently available in PicPocket along with the ability to limit a video broadcast to audiences in a specific geographic area. Hosts are able to invite up to fifteen (15) other Presenters to participate in their livestream and can issue a call-to-action to solicit media/information from anyone in the target geofence (or another designated area.)
"What's next for us? We can't help but be inspired by the wild success social media companies 1,000x our size have had with users, brands and e-tailers. In 2021 you'll see us launch sister properties, "Discover" and "ghosting". Discover.app will showcase the most popular Stories from our Stories community - because Stories worth telling are Stories worth sharing™. And our long-awaited AR play around geolocated media (ghosting™) aims to marry our AR, geofencing and targeted advertising technologies into a tool to serve brands and advertisers with a mobile-first approach. When you look at the breadcrumbs we've dropped, you get a pretty good sense for the direction we're headed."
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
A PCT application ("SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR CREATING AND MODIFYING EVENT-CENTRIC MEDIA CONTENT") for generating multi-author, media-based "Stories" using geofences was filed with the USPTO in May of 2019.
PicPocket-Labs, Inc. is an early pioneer in patented, geofencing and geolocation -based, mobile technologies with offices in Austin, TX. For more information about PicPocket-Labs, please visit us at: www.PicPocket.com.
Wolfram K. Gauglitz
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services