Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 204
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 125
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 124
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 114
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- DrunkenRaisins features on the popular America In The Morning Radio Talk Show
- Organic Germ and Parasite Reduction Chamber – First-of-its-kind in Canada entered production
- Monitoring Temperature for Quality Control in the Pet Food Manufacturing Process
- Join Us For The City Yard Food & Family Day
- Steep it Local: Asheville Tea Co. to Host Iced Tea Release Party
- Rook Coffee debuts new cold brew flavor: Toffee Style
- Vietnam White Dragon Coffee - True Strength
- France, partner country for Prowein's 25th anniversary
- CP Lab Safety to Exhibit at ProFood Tech, BOOTH # 767 to Promote Industrial Safety
- Food Industry Needs a New Approach to Innovation
NEW YORK CITY, NY—January 11th, 2019—LoveMaze Inc has invented a relationship science application (thelovemaze.com) that makes the Valentine season lasting and fulfilling for the singles. LoveMaze is offering a series of "Be My Valentine" activities to the love seeking singles. Some upcoming highlights include:
1) "Match In Style, How Would You Dress Me Up?" in partnership with Macy's Inc. This is for fashion conscious singles to find their like-minded counter parts and enjoy the connection through dressing up each other. "The look says who you are. It's important to know and learn some tips on how you'd like to present yourself through clothing," says Beverly O, the host and stylist who has dressed up many celebrities' wardrobe, "It'll be so sweet and fun to give thoughts and dress up each other. For strangers, a common ground on styling is definitely a good indicator of the potential between two people." This event is scheduled for February 1st, Friday, from 6:30 to 8:30pm in Macy's Herald Square, Manhattan.
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Alaska Expansion with Arctic Rush
- Local high school string quartet to join pros on Kalamazoo stage
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in Prestigious Benjamin Franklin Awards
- American Medical Depot Names Chief Medical Officer
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
2) "Find Your Sugar In Sugar Arts," hosted by Arlene Chua, the famed sugar artist who was the finalist in Food Network's Gingerbread Showdown, has won many awards in the sugar world, and well featured in many major publications including the New York Times and Cookie Masters Magazine. Arlene will design the romantic theme and teach some techniques for the Valentines to utilize and express their creativity to each other. "Connecting through sugar, this is such a unique and meaningful theme. I express my love and passion through cookie decoration. It is great to share with others and help them to connect through the LoveMaze mechanism. I am excited," states Arlene. This event is scheduled for February 9th, Saturday, from 6-8pm in Whole Foods Market Columbus Circle, Manhattan.
3) "Hunt for A Valentine at Sweethearts Bazaar," in partnership with Grand Bazaar NYC, New York's biggest and most innovative weekly market. Deep rooted in scientific research and the Nobel Prize winning Stable Matching theory, LoveMaze application is designed for individuals to identify their Stable Match in a crowd. "We accommodate thousands of visitors on any open day. I hope as many people as possible can join this special singles event and find their sweethearts in Sweethearts Bazaar," says Marc Sego, Executive Director at Grand Bazaar NYC. The event is scheduled for February 10th, Sunday, from 11am to 3pm at Grand Bazaar NYC. Look for the LoveMaze tent at the entrance to check in.
More on eTradeWire News
- In Honor Of St Patrick's Day Fir Na Dli Men Of Law Police Challenge Coin Released!
- Blessed Be The Lord Psalm 144-1 Challenge Coin Released Today To Active Duty US Military & Veterans
- College Night: Discussion and Panel for Youth Transitioning to University
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Welcome Star Actor on Influencer the Online Marketplace
If you'd like to practice some skills to charm, join this "Charm Your Date With Improv" event, hosted by Jeff Sauber, a writer, artist, comedian and the creator of NYC Draw-a-thon. In this event, you will practice with your new dates on the art of humor. The sweetest part is that the new date can very well become the Valentine if you both find the spark in the process! This event is scheduled for January 24th, Thursday, from 7-9pm in Otto's Shrunken Head Tiki Lounge, Manhattan.
A profile and RSVP to the events in LoveMaze are required to participate (https://enter.thelovemaze.com). Currently, it's free to join LoveMaze. Users gain Love Ammos for being a responsible, persistent, and active member of the love community. Love Ammos can be used to gain access or discount to events, making the love seeking endeavor rewarding for constructive behaviors. There are many tools to prepare users for their Valentine pick. Users can see Compatibility Quotient (CQ), and go on a virtual game date with others to gauge interest and compatibility, facilitating a fruitful Valentine run.
The advent of LoveMaze relationship application for sure brings more fun and hope to NYC singles in Valentine's season this year. More information on LoveMaze can be found: https://thelovemaze.com.
LoveMaze (https://enter.thelovemaze.com) is a Relationship Science Application that identifies the best possible mates and increases the odds for individuals to win a long term happy relationship.
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- The Garden State Philharmonic and the GSP Chorus Salute the American Composer
- Injury Prevention Advocates: Coming to Newark for the First Time, 6 Steps to Better Balance Program
- Four Awesome Days Of Free Summer Fun At The Tri-county Fair Fireworks, Rides, Games And More
- Miles For Migraine Reveals 2019 Race Schedule
- Dustin Ferguson's Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Will Premiere at Laemmle Glendale on April 11, 2019
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors Announces Acquisition of PerforMax Global™
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- Real Estate Expert, Bill Farrand, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- StaffBot, the Top Human Capital Management Suite, Introduces Shelly Doering as Senior Director
- Billy Graham's Daughter and Granddaughter Speak to Sold-Out Crowd
- CBT College first health fair of 2019 to be held on March 21
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Project Boon Partners With IVRS For San Bernardino County Community Outreach
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Fora Room: Luxurious Home Decor For An Elegant Home
- Best Advertising Channel of 2019 Results Are in - A 7-Year Trend Stands
- Job & Resource Fair Set for United States Veterans
- Entrepreneur Amy Banocy Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author The Success Formula