Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- 16th Annual Champagne and Purses Party
- INISSOR INTERNATIONAL Certified By the Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- Optimizing Commercial Dishwashers in a Busy Catering Kitchen
- Magic Noodle Celebrating Their 6th Anniversary
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Mega Cookie with M&M's® Chocolate Candies
- Everytable and Homeboy Industries Amplify Social Impact with Bold Collaboration for Summer '19
- Mahana Fresh Introduces Logan Hand & Embert Madison
- Tcby Thanks Dads With Complimentary Froyo On Father's Day
- Everyday Persian Cooking Show Launches on YouTube
NEW YORK CITY, NY—January 11th, 2019—LoveMaze Inc has invented a relationship science application (thelovemaze.com) that makes the Valentine season lasting and fulfilling for the singles. LoveMaze is offering a series of "Be My Valentine" activities to the love seeking singles. Some upcoming highlights include:
1) "Match In Style, How Would You Dress Me Up?" in partnership with Macy's Inc. This is for fashion conscious singles to find their like-minded counter parts and enjoy the connection through dressing up each other. "The look says who you are. It's important to know and learn some tips on how you'd like to present yourself through clothing," says Beverly O, the host and stylist who has dressed up many celebrities' wardrobe, "It'll be so sweet and fun to give thoughts and dress up each other. For strangers, a common ground on styling is definitely a good indicator of the potential between two people." This event is scheduled for February 1st, Friday, from 6:30 to 8:30pm in Macy's Herald Square, Manhattan.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
2) "Find Your Sugar In Sugar Arts," hosted by Arlene Chua, the famed sugar artist who was the finalist in Food Network's Gingerbread Showdown, has won many awards in the sugar world, and well featured in many major publications including the New York Times and Cookie Masters Magazine. Arlene will design the romantic theme and teach some techniques for the Valentines to utilize and express their creativity to each other. "Connecting through sugar, this is such a unique and meaningful theme. I express my love and passion through cookie decoration. It is great to share with others and help them to connect through the LoveMaze mechanism. I am excited," states Arlene. This event is scheduled for February 9th, Saturday, from 6-8pm in Whole Foods Market Columbus Circle, Manhattan.
3) "Hunt for A Valentine at Sweethearts Bazaar," in partnership with Grand Bazaar NYC, New York's biggest and most innovative weekly market. Deep rooted in scientific research and the Nobel Prize winning Stable Matching theory, LoveMaze application is designed for individuals to identify their Stable Match in a crowd. "We accommodate thousands of visitors on any open day. I hope as many people as possible can join this special singles event and find their sweethearts in Sweethearts Bazaar," says Marc Sego, Executive Director at Grand Bazaar NYC. The event is scheduled for February 10th, Sunday, from 11am to 3pm at Grand Bazaar NYC. Look for the LoveMaze tent at the entrance to check in.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
If you'd like to practice some skills to charm, join this "Charm Your Date With Improv" event, hosted by Jeff Sauber, a writer, artist, comedian and the creator of NYC Draw-a-thon. In this event, you will practice with your new dates on the art of humor. The sweetest part is that the new date can very well become the Valentine if you both find the spark in the process! This event is scheduled for January 24th, Thursday, from 7-9pm in Otto's Shrunken Head Tiki Lounge, Manhattan.
A profile and RSVP to the events in LoveMaze are required to participate (https://enter.thelovemaze.com). Currently, it's free to join LoveMaze. Users gain Love Ammos for being a responsible, persistent, and active member of the love community. Love Ammos can be used to gain access or discount to events, making the love seeking endeavor rewarding for constructive behaviors. There are many tools to prepare users for their Valentine pick. Users can see Compatibility Quotient (CQ), and go on a virtual game date with others to gauge interest and compatibility, facilitating a fruitful Valentine run.
The advent of LoveMaze relationship application for sure brings more fun and hope to NYC singles in Valentine's season this year. More information on LoveMaze can be found: https://thelovemaze.com.
LoveMaze (https://enter.thelovemaze.com) is a Relationship Science Application that identifies the best possible mates and increases the odds for individuals to win a long term happy relationship.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community