Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- The Art Bar Presents the "Fall Art Show" in Scottsdale
- USEYA launches Japan-based otaku goods subscription box service OtaCrate
- Members Only, World Premiere at The LATC
- Joyce Gilliard to Receive the "Behind-the-Scenes" Award at the Beaufort International Film Festival
- STAIN: performance happening on the Common
- The L. Ron Hubbard Theatre: To Present a Spooktacular Performance on October 26th
- Rich Greene x Radio Tulum A.I.R Presents; "Hearts Revibe" Artist In Residency
- The Southwest Florida Arts Scene Expands to Asia
Founder, Vera Anselmo, states, "I am deeply honored to have Karen Karpowich as our Board President! Her talent, commitment, and expertise are invaluable to the Piano School of New York. Our newly expanded Board of Directors marks a new beginning for our organization to reach its full potential and help many students in New York gain access to music and piano education at local schools and organizations. I see every new director as an ambassador of our organization who can help us further our dreams, and achieve beyond the imaginable."
Karen Karpowich has been a leader in both the corporate and not for profit communities. She served as the Senior Vice President for two New York ad agencies: Scali, McCabe, Sloves and Ketchum Advertising as well as the Vice President for iVillage, the first women's internet company.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
She is a Founding Trustee of The Way of The Rain: an arts, education, and environmental initiative. The group performed in Abu Dhabi, at The Salk Institute, and at Carnegie Hall with appearances by former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Robert Redford, former Vice President Al Gore, and the Pulitzer Prize winning author N. Scott Momaday. In addition, she was President of the New York Women's Agenda, where she advocated for the economic empowerment of women and families.
Karpowich was CEO of St. George's Society and Executive Director for Financial Women's Association. She served on the Board of New York Women in Communication, and was the first Board Chair for She's the First (a girl's education and empowerment organization).
"There is no doubt that growing up as a city kid on the LES and being part of an after-school arts program like PSNYC, had a profound effect on my later success as a business and community leader," said Karpowich.
President Karpowich and distinguished board members bring decades of experience in public relations, finance, marketing, education, advertising, cyber security, business, leadership, law, and music. Their goal is to reinforce and expand upon the mission of the Piano School of NYC to provide exposure to and availability of piano and music instruction to all. They plan to do this through scholarships and developing programs for inner city schools and students with disabilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
The list of board members will continue to grow as The Piano School of NYC is actively seeking qualified community leaders.
About Piano School of NYC: The Piano School of NYC is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing affordable music education to all throughout the greater New York area. The Piano School brings 17 years of experience and offers private, small group, and Skype lessons as well as in-school programming, and lessons for students with disabilities. The Piano School aims to foster self-esteem and offers early, direct participation in music that might not otherwise take place due to income inequality and insufficient musical instruction in schools. More Information about The Piano School of NYC can be found online at http://www.pianoschoolofnyc.org or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-665-9051.
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting