Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Top 5 Mid Market Digital Cities Named
- Conspire Web Services reduces cloud backup costs by up to 25x
- How do I Find Best Printer Repair Services Near Me
- BEC Technologies Expands LTE Portfolio with the new MX-221p Triple SIM Router
- New Black Audience SVOD Service, Majestica Global Debuts With Provocative Web Series "Immoral Dilemma"
- .law Continues To Build Momentum In The First Half Of 2019
- eVision Media Announces New Website Launch
Pratik fell in love with tech at an early age and started his first tech business when he was in high school. The business was called Phyber Security and offered computer security services such as malware removal, general computer troubleshooting, website security and even remote support. From that point, cyber security became an obsession for Pratik. He went on to educate himself on what is known as "white hat hacking". This is someone who finds vulnerabilities through methods such as penetration testing but instead of using it for malicious purposes like a black hat hacker, they report the vulnerability. At around age 17, Pratik found several vulnerabilities in different domains/sub-domains that were part of Microsoft, Apple as well as Ebay. He is currently listed on each of their respective security researcher acknowledgement pages.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Although Pratik was attending The University of Connecticut for Management Information Systems, he dropped out after a year to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures. He believes that due to the nature of the tech industry, everything that you could possibly learn in a formal school environment can be self-taught through the plethora of free resources online. Everything Pratik has learned in the tech industry has been self-taught and through his own motivation which is impressive to say the least.
He urges everyone to get themselves involved in tech as it is here to stay. He believes that a great way someone can get involved nowadays is through programming and believes that everyone should learn a programming language in this day and age. There is always a demand for programmers globally and you don't need a degree to learn the ins and outs and become one. There are plenty of online resources where you can learn how to program for free such as sites like Codeacademy or you can even watch videos on YouTube that contain full length courses for beginners. Pratik believes that coding is empowering as it not only helps you understand the technical aspects in computing but it also teaches you how to think. It can lead to many opportunities in a variety of industries and is a great skill set to have under your belt.
Currently Pratik has been focusing on PhyberTech as it has been his dream business since he was younger. His plans are to have PhyberTech be a conglomerate of all the tech businesses he has ever had interest in and include multiple subsidiaries such as Phyber Security. He has also started implementing a data analytics subsidiary company called "phyberlytics" which he plans on building alongside Phyber Security. He also has a tech blog that he runs in his spare time as a sort of hobby called "Tech With Tiki" where he posts on tech related content he finds interesting. His most recent post being "Data is the new oil & the focus of my latest business venture" in which he talks about phyberlytics. His long-term plans with PhyberTech include expanding on the sectors he currently has as well as implementing new ones as he formulates them. He also wants to eventually enter different industries such as biotech as that is something that has always fascinated him.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
It is safe to say, Pratik will be a known name in the tech industry and it's clear that he will not stop until he leaves a legacy behind.
Visit PhyberTech's site at www.phybertech.com
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness