Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Purchase Spam-A Step by Step Guide
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- We Want You (WWY) A.I. Powered HRTech Company Launches New Website
- STFB Inc. Launches ERP Web Hosting Services for SMB's
Pratik fell in love with tech at an early age and started his first tech business when he was in high school. The business was called Phyber Security and offered computer security services such as malware removal, general computer troubleshooting, website security and even remote support. From that point, cyber security became an obsession for Pratik. He went on to educate himself on what is known as "white hat hacking". This is someone who finds vulnerabilities through methods such as penetration testing but instead of using it for malicious purposes like a black hat hacker, they report the vulnerability. At around age 17, Pratik found several vulnerabilities in different domains/sub-domains that were part of Microsoft, Apple as well as Ebay. He is currently listed on each of their respective security researcher acknowledgement pages.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunshine Ace Hardware selects Children's Miracle Network as 'primary charity partner'
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- Rare, New Book A MAN'S LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS Shares The Wisdom Gained From A Lifetime Of Living
- New release Sinfonia: A Painted Lady: A Vampire Chronicle, Book 2 by David Landrum is now available!
- LeanTaaS Secures $40 Million in Funding From Goldman Sachs
Although Pratik was attending The University of Connecticut for Management Information Systems, he dropped out after a year to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures. He believes that due to the nature of the tech industry, everything that you could possibly learn in a formal school environment can be self-taught through the plethora of free resources online. Everything Pratik has learned in the tech industry has been self-taught and through his own motivation which is impressive to say the least.
He urges everyone to get themselves involved in tech as it is here to stay. He believes that a great way someone can get involved nowadays is through programming and believes that everyone should learn a programming language in this day and age. There is always a demand for programmers globally and you don't need a degree to learn the ins and outs and become one. There are plenty of online resources where you can learn how to program for free such as sites like Codeacademy or you can even watch videos on YouTube that contain full length courses for beginners. Pratik believes that coding is empowering as it not only helps you understand the technical aspects in computing but it also teaches you how to think. It can lead to many opportunities in a variety of industries and is a great skill set to have under your belt.
Currently Pratik has been focusing on PhyberTech as it has been his dream business since he was younger. His plans are to have PhyberTech be a conglomerate of all the tech businesses he has ever had interest in and include multiple subsidiaries such as Phyber Security. He has also started implementing a data analytics subsidiary company called "phyberlytics" which he plans on building alongside Phyber Security. He also has a tech blog that he runs in his spare time as a sort of hobby called "Tech With Tiki" where he posts on tech related content he finds interesting. His most recent post being "Data is the new oil & the focus of my latest business venture" in which he talks about phyberlytics. His long-term plans with PhyberTech include expanding on the sectors he currently has as well as implementing new ones as he formulates them. He also wants to eventually enter different industries such as biotech as that is something that has always fascinated him.
More on eTradeWire News
- HRO Today Appoints New Senior Vice President of Membership Services
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
It is safe to say, Pratik will be a known name in the tech industry and it's clear that he will not stop until he leaves a legacy behind.
Visit PhyberTech's site at www.phybertech.com
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- Fennemore Craig Elects Cameron Johnson as a Firm Director
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Regent Surgical Health Expands Business Development Team
- Mario Lopez Hosts 2020 New Years Eve Bash at WTR Pool & Grill
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- West Tool Enclosures Announces Partnership with Protection and Control Solutions as Company Expands
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Founder Says Financial & Asset Protection Planning Inseparable
- New Song Release by Mr Mischief called Gyal Dem Fire
- Mister Kaplan Investments, LLC Acquires Pelican Cove Vacation Condo at Landmark Resort
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Advisor Timothy Ninowski Receives CFP® Certification
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- Newly Formed Artist Collective In Miami To Release Series Of Small Paintings