Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers to build new community of townhomes in Wheat Ridge
- Centex Raises the Curtain on Haverhill Farms in Georgia
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty's Christy Budnick Named as a Woman of Influen
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Iconic Ocean-Front Home Offers Luxury Florida Living
- Split entry home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Model Home at Historic Vinings' Woodland Preserve Now Open to the Public
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- MHP Structural Engineers Wins 2019 EiSE Award
- The Grande at Metropark in Woodbridge sees unprecedented success
Phoenix, Arizona- May 23, 2019 – The ancient approach of just placing your home in the MLS, to sit alongside all the rest of the listings in the market, is now a thing of the past. Shawna Foster has perfected an approach to Target Marketing to expose your property to the most opportune buyer based on their current interests, hobbies, family size, age and even net worth and credit score.
When asked how this new-age approach to selling for more homes works, Shawna said the following: "If a home is in a highly desirable school district, it's a perfect fit for a family that has young children. If the home has a fenced yard, I can expose it to those that have the appropriate income and also have a dog in the house. If it has a wine cellar, we can market to those that subscribe to Wine Connoisseur Magazine or otherwise have a wine collection. This allows buyers to absolutely fall in love with the home, oftentimes meaning they'll pay a premium for something that matches their exact criteria. Essentially, we can market it as their "Dream Home". That's why oftentimes we can sell homes for more money. With the marketing data available from online and offline marketing firms, it just doesn't make sense for an agent to simply list a home on the MLS system and wait for a possible contract sometime down the road."
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
For local homeowners, selling your home fast and for top dollar is our biggest priority. Utilizing an agent that understands superior marketing and exposure can potentially allow you to net a lot more money from the sale of your property.
About Shawna Foster: "By far one of the best Realtors I have ever worked with. Shawna's level of dedication to her clients is truly incredible." Her knowledge and experience in the Arizona market, along with her positive energy and commitment, makes buying or selling a home an enjoyable, worry free experience. She is tirelessly dedicated to finding the perfect home for her buyers, one they will love for years to come. Shawna's level of marketing expertise is unparalleled when it comes to selling homes. Her sellers enjoy a worry-free, informed experience when they hire Shawna Foster to assist them with selling their home.
For more information on how this target marketing approach works and to find out how you may be able to get more from the sale of your home, contact Shawna Foster at West USA Realty by calling 623-225-8319 or email email@example.com Visit Shawna's website here!
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security