Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5441
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 166
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 109
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- San Francisco's Anh Lê: Unredacted Mueller Report A Must & Reclaim Democratic Values
- L-Tron's OSCR360 Reaches 24 States with Growing Momentum
- Dekalb County Jail Intentionally Conceals Human Rights Violations, Says Inmate
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
- Faith Leaders Call on Lightfoot Administration and Springfield Leaders to Engage the Community Before Signing Off on a Chicago Casino
- Cyberdefenses Awarded Contract From Tips Purchasing Cooperative
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
- Oviedo Real Estate Agent: Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
The mayors public endorsement for Green's campaign, is a representation for their support of the key issues and initiatives Green has worked to address during his first-term in office. Some of Green's initiatives include: passing the City's Home Rule Charter to enable small and local companies to do more business with the City (Best Value); strengthening the City's Fair Practices Ordinance so that businesses that persistently discriminate can be closed, and establishing the Philadelphia Business Lending Network to help increase growth for local businesses, through better access to loans. "Derek continues to demonstrate his leadership and understanding of how city government works," states Nutter. "This is one of the main reasons why I endorsed his campaign in 2015, and again for this election year. We need his experience to provide the oversight needed for our City's fiscal management."As an advocate for Philadelphia's economic sustainability during his tenure, Rendell believes Green's "...leadership is vital to the economic development of small business growth in our city."
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
Green's mission to improve poverty through better education and job development, has been commended by Street, as he states, "Derek is a "people person" who thrives working with neighborhood civic organizations. This is the embodiment of his commitment to improve the quality of life for ALL citizens." This notion also describes Kenney's ongoing support for Green, as he considers him to be "...one of the most compassionate and decent human beings I know. He has been a powerful advocate for inclusion and making Philadelphia more equitable and inclusive by spreading prosperity to every neighborhood in the city. I ask all Democrats to join me in voting for him on next Tuesday's primary election."
Additional campaign endorsements for Green include: Philadelphia AFL-CIO, Democratic City Committee, Neighborhood Networks, Laborers District Council, Philadelphia Federation of Teachers, Firefighters Local 22, Gas Workers Local 686, SEIU 32BJ, Guardian Civic League, Clean Water Action, The Collective Pac, Philadelphia Young Democrats, Pennsylvania Young Democrats, Liberty City Democrats, and Millennials in Action.
For more information about Derek Green's campaign, please visit: www.dereksgreen.com.
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records