Popular on eTradeWire
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 114
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- New website for craft beer lovers featuring breweries, beer festivals, and events across the US
- 2021 Ad-to-Sales Ratios Benchmarks by Company and Industry Released
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASA to Host Specialized Fair Value Conference
- Online Interactive Seminar on Accounting Basics - 2 1/2 - 3 hours
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) and form 1116
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE)
- 1040 Abroad offers an incentive to existing customers to refer a friend, while reminding expatriates of the upcoming June 15, 2022 deadline
- How to Find the Right Debt Collection Agency Online
- 1040 Abroad: Is now the time to give up your US citizenship?
- CBIZ Enlists Anduin to Further Enhance its Client Billing Experience
- Anduin To Sponsor Moore North America Conference
The company will host an open house and celebration on Friday, January 14th from 3PM until 7PM. Please stop by to enjoy food, drinks, music, and memories. The event will be held at their Palm Coast office located at 50 Leanni Way, Unit D3. Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP by calling 386-445-2400 or by emailing Stephanie@schroedercpa.com.
Bob Schroeder, wanting to escape the cold winters of Chicago bought the business from Tony Lombardo, CPA in 1982 in Flagler Beach across from the Flagler Pier. In 1983, Beth Taylor, a senior at Flagler Palm Coast High School, joined the company for a work-study program. "I had all of my credits to graduate high school and was hired for $3.35 per hour," said Beth. "Bob has been an incredible mentor – I am so grateful for his guidance over the years – he's been like a father to me," Beth added. In 2013 we purchased the Daytona business of Raymond Phelan, CPA. Mr. Phelan served Volusia County for 46 years.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Vinyl Tarps
- Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Wilsonville Dealer Shares Guide on How Hot Tub Soaking Reduces Pain and Stress
- Caregivers Agency El Cajon, Shares How Home Nursing Services Can Provide Seniors Well-Rounded Care
- Sunrooms Dealer Great Falls, Sleepy Creek, Shares Why Adding a Sunroom is a Smart Lifestyle Change
- Hot Chocolate, Why Are You So Cold? by Yvonne Wilcox
Bob Schroder is a graduate of Northwestern University with a Bachelor's in Business Administration. He became a CPA in 1974. He is an Accredited Estate Planner and member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute, Illinois & Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is also a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils, the Estate Planning Council of the Fun Coast, and the Flagler County Rotary Club.
BethAnn M. Taylor is a graduate of Stetson University with a Master of Accountancy. She became a CPA in 2008. Beth is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Professional Women of Flagler County. Beth sits on the Boards of Rotary Club of Flagler County, Flagler Volunteer Services, and The Stetson University Accounting Advisory Board.
More on eTradeWire News
- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
- How To Stop Losing Money with Your FREE Offer!
- Attention: CEOs, CMOs, Advertising and Sales: Want to help your company make a lot more Money?
- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- What Is An Advance Premium Tax Credit?
The company offers a wide range of services including individual, corporate, partnership, estate and gift tax services. They also offer individual income tax planning, estate planning, litigation and support services. They also offer a variety of bookkeeping services tailored made to the business' individual needs.
The Palm Coast office is located at 50 Leanni Way, Unit D3. They are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM. They can be reached via phone at 386-445-2400, or online at https://www.pstcpa.com. The Daytona office is located at 523 N Halifax Avenue, Daytona Beach and is open by appointment only.
Phelan, Schroeder & Taylor, LLC
- Stump's Hatchet House of Jacksonville FL Too Host Ribbon Cutting with Camber
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Institute of Healthcare Launches Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Program To Meet Growing Demand
- Design 446 and its respective teams receive 23 awards at the 19th Annual FAME Awards
- ReadySet, VR innovation capabilities for Retailers and CPGs, secures $3.25 Million
- ENERGY Project and Product Kick Off
- Paul Rusesabagina is officially named a "wrongful detainee" by US State Department
- All-optical Phase Recovery and Quantitative Phase Imaging Performed Instantly Without a Computer
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Fortress Financial Group, LLC as a Trustee
- First Clinical Data for EchoLaser for TPLA Presented at AUA 2022
- Integrity Employee Leasing named Best Places to Work by Gulfshore Business
- Sign Language Classes Offered in Lehigh Acres
- Exeter Orthodontics Welcoming New Patients to Its Exton Office
- Neue Auctions' May Modern sale May 28 features printworks, paintings, pottery, sculpture, furniture
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- How K&J Translations will help you grow your business internationally
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Acorn East Trust as a Trustee
- Contact TEC Sales for Quality Sales Representation for Automation & Electrical Industries in Texas