Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Manufacturing Company in Monmouth County, NJ
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on the Role of Data Governance in a Digital Transformation
- Atlas Copco Bolting Solutions expands rental operation
- Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Now Expanding Offering Wood Machining Prototyping
- CIMdata Publishes China PLM Market Report
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Electri-Flex Wins 2020 tED Magazine Best of the Best Marketing Award
- It's never too late for central air conditioner installation
Product Handling Concepts (PHC), a division of Robinson Metal, Inc., has solved the dual challenges of creating a laner conveyor that maintains the integrity of nonwoven clips at exceptionally high throughputs while simplifying machine maintenance.
PHC designed its Servo Sweep Laner in response to a common problem with lane diverters that utilize a gate mechanism to distribute nonwoven clips. This technique too often results in clips that become shingled or folded over from the pushing motion of the diverting gate or are suctioned to the belt.
The PHC Servo Sweep Laner takes the gate mechanism out of the process and replaces it with overhead sweeps. Instead of physically swiping nonwoven clips into an alternate lane, PHC's lane diverter solution gradually guides the clip in a new direction at the same speed the product itself is moving through the machine.
A lane diverter conveyor that keeps up with high throughput
More on eTradeWire News
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
PHC's Servo Sweep Laner can be configured to operate in a wide variety of plant layouts and with multiple downstream lanes while meeting high throughput requirements.
Some competing systems utilize a "flying nosebar" (alternating the extension/retraction of the conveyor belt at high speed) which can result in added belt stress and place key components in difficult to maintain areas. PHC's Servo Sweep Laner Conveyor keeps moving components, such as timing belts and sprockets, easy to access and simple so replacement is required less often.
The Servo Sweep Laner complements PHC's expertise in designing custom engineered systems. PHC develops solutions for a variety of product handling needs, including lane diverters, orientation and accumulation, and palletizing equipment.
About Robinson Metal, Inc.
Robinson Metal, Inc., is a single-source metal fabrication supplier employing more than 400 people at facilities in De Pere and Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Its six divisions include: Robinson Fab & Machine; Robinson Pipe & Vessel; Robinson Custom Enclosures (http://www.robinsonenclosures.com/); Robinson Heating & Cooling (https://www.robinsonheatingcooling.com/); Product Handling Concepts (https://www.phcfirst.com/); and Gas Trailer (http://www.gastrailer.com/). The company's primary campus in De Pere features a climate-controlled 185,000-square-foot facility plus a 35,000-square-foot clean assembly area, and an additional 112,000 square feet in Manitowoc.
More on eTradeWire News
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
For more information about Robinson Metal's lane diverter capabilities, please call (920) 494-7411, or visit http://robinsonmetal.com/.
View original article on laner conveyor (https://www.robinsonmetal.com/phcs-laner-convey...) here.
Product Handling Concepts
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm