Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Wildeck, Inc. to Attend NAEC's 2019 Fall Convention
- Experts at Caster Concepts Help Companies Find the Best Casters for Their Needs
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- FMD Distribution and Service Welcomes Lisa James
- High-quality award medals are made in the USA
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
Product Handling Concepts (PHC), a division of Robinson Metal, Inc., has solved the dual challenges of creating a laner conveyor that maintains the integrity of nonwoven clips at exceptionally high throughputs while simplifying machine maintenance.
PHC designed its Servo Sweep Laner in response to a common problem with lane diverters that utilize a gate mechanism to distribute nonwoven clips. This technique too often results in clips that become shingled or folded over from the pushing motion of the diverting gate or are suctioned to the belt.
The PHC Servo Sweep Laner takes the gate mechanism out of the process and replaces it with overhead sweeps. Instead of physically swiping nonwoven clips into an alternate lane, PHC's lane diverter solution gradually guides the clip in a new direction at the same speed the product itself is moving through the machine.
A lane diverter conveyor that keeps up with high throughput
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
PHC's Servo Sweep Laner can be configured to operate in a wide variety of plant layouts and with multiple downstream lanes while meeting high throughput requirements.
Some competing systems utilize a "flying nosebar" (alternating the extension/retraction of the conveyor belt at high speed) which can result in added belt stress and place key components in difficult to maintain areas. PHC's Servo Sweep Laner Conveyor keeps moving components, such as timing belts and sprockets, easy to access and simple so replacement is required less often.
The Servo Sweep Laner complements PHC's expertise in designing custom engineered systems. PHC develops solutions for a variety of product handling needs, including lane diverters, orientation and accumulation, and palletizing equipment.
About Robinson Metal, Inc.
Robinson Metal, Inc., is a single-source metal fabrication supplier employing more than 400 people at facilities in De Pere and Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Its six divisions include: Robinson Fab & Machine; Robinson Pipe & Vessel; Robinson Custom Enclosures (http://www.robinsonenclosures.com/); Robinson Heating & Cooling (https://www.robinsonheatingcooling.com/); Product Handling Concepts (https://www.phcfirst.com/); and Gas Trailer (http://www.gastrailer.com/). The company's primary campus in De Pere features a climate-controlled 185,000-square-foot facility plus a 35,000-square-foot clean assembly area, and an additional 112,000 square feet in Manitowoc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
For more information about Robinson Metal's lane diverter capabilities, please call (920) 494-7411, or visit http://robinsonmetal.com/.
View original article on laner conveyor (https://www.robinsonmetal.com/phcs-laner-convey...) here.
Product Handling Concepts
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers