Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Chain.io welcomes Kurt Corman and Mike Young
- Meyer implements Cadmatic Software for Finnish and German Shipyards
- Movers International Provides Stress-Free Removals Worldwide
- EPSCO-RA Maritime Cyber Security Solutions Sponsor Cyber Resilience Forum at SMM, Hamburg
- Malaysia's Plomo Group of Companies Expands to the United Kingdom
- Safe Ship teams up with International Package Shipping to offer low-cost shipping to Europe option
- Twin Cities Startup Revolutionizes the Shipping Industry
- List of Proposed items for an Additional 10% Tariff on Chinese Imports
- CLN Worldwide Launches Shipment Tracker on Website
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Jim Bennett, On Successful Exit
Since there is no controlling mechanism to track these attacks, another gambling-related cyber-assault situation will be in place, until the insurance risk necessarily results in a risk-and-damage assessment in order to reduce the loss of money.
The person who was usually responsible for dealing with a situation after a cyber attack in his company, until recently was not a network security technician but a publicist.
This has to and will change!
All risk and damage assessments following a system/data breach should now be documented.
With regard to targeted attacks, Equifax lost the personal data of millions of users and associates, since they were in their corporate systems for months without knowing they were under espionage/penetration, as well as the training of personnel files by cybercriminals. In Deloitte, they remained about 6 months and downloaded files.
In 2017, more than 100,000 large-scale cyber-attacks in state and private machinery have caused significant financial damage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hassle-Free Oracle Documentation with Brand New dbForge Documenter
- Hip hop group Alliance of Fire release debut single 'Get to You'
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Over 200 business advisors gather in Denver to help small-business owners exit their businesses
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
Until 2021, it is expected that there will be a rapid evolution of losses amid cyber-attacks and a rise in IOTs and devices, which are also the major part of the third party chain of connected devices/systems/data.
In a generalized cyber-attack, preparedness, especially in large businesses like Maersk, has no mitigating effect and therefore ignorance "kills"; in the particular attack the damage for 2 days when there were no terminals to allow the chain to continue its course estimated in $300 million and affected the status of the company.
Every three to four days we hear a shaky cyber-attack, most of which are targeted. Before we did not hear that so often. Why? Has something changed? Let's say an insurance risk and therefore the cyber insurance policy?
Or does the professional consistency and fear of penalties started to be observed?
Cyberculture evolves or moves accordingly, consistent with the strategies of multinational technology & internet companies that supply generic cyber-security solutions to their parent machines or programs in conjunction with the economic policies of the companies that are customers and in the third party, giving space in this way, to cybercriminals to develop new resilient and usually successful infiltrations into mass cyber attacks through a pathway.
Individual / personalized targeted cyber attacks through long-term espionage have a tremendously high percentage of success in generating a disaster for the financial resources of a company.
More on eTradeWire News
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
The deadline for compliance with the GDPR is in 3 months. The advisory and legal part is very important for the preparation and enforcement of legislation but it cannot prevail without the technical assessment and support of a 24/7 alert system to stop an attack and give all the necessary information within 72 hours. The action should be complete and the logic says that you cannot scramble without breaking the egg, that is, being compliant knowing but not doing it that.
In about 3 years (until 2021) expires the second deadline for the NIS Directive.
Is 3 years period enough for the European and the global community to change and comply with the system/data evaluation, evaluate the vulnerability to cyber-attacks or in the midst of staff readiness after training sensitization and evaluation of the human factor?
In case the laws are not clear or will only be complied with in order for the mechanisms to evaluate the company for how many cyber-starters it will have as asset for stock or investment/loan reasons.
Unfortunately, cyber attacks specifically on the third party will become in the blind and as time passes will grow rapidly and in most cases targeted.
Check out our Video: Phaistos Cyber Security Awareness Programme on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMqGRad_caw
CEO Phaistos CybSec
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018
- P3iD Technologies Incorporates to accelerate growth
- KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets
- Latest & Most Effective B2B Email Marketing Techniques of 2018
- Megicbyte Solutions Started Logo Design Services- Avail Now
- When You Choose Reliable Local Microsoft Support Partner
- Sovereign Home Improvements Now Provides Top Quality Workmanship for Less
- Why is my HP Printer not Taking Paper
- Agriya develops efficient on-demand taxi apps for hassle free travel
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to speak at Lutheran Church in Nevada
- Sharenumbersystem Is One Of The Most Popular Automated Income Systems - Constant Source Of Cash
- Businesses choose 'Uber' for recycling
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia give a modern take on a classic story in "Ngayon at Kailanman"
- AMBEROS Launched Exclusive Collection of Round Beads Baby Teething Necklaces and Bracelets
- South Africa's Cyberspace Administrator Celebrates Women