Popular on eTradeWire News
- Lanzando Qounter - La Nueva Red Social 470
- Scientists Created A Unique PapiStop Formula For Papillomas Treatment 357
- Dream Foundation to Fulfill Super Bowl Dream of Lifelong Philadelphia Eagles Fan 265
- Black Caucus Members Protest Trump at SOTU with Solidarity African Scarves 191
- Garage Door Repair Phoenix Loyal Doors 132
- Matthew Varchetto Joins First Secure Bank & Trust as Marketing Director 125
- Encylex Establishes a New Era for Cryptocurrency Investing 122
- Carlton One Engagement names Dave Peer to company board 118
- Auto Market Direct Bringing digital transformation to the used car supply chain 114
- Smart Health 2018 - First Edition of Healthcare Conference to Take Place on 26-27 April in Las Vegas 102
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Closing Registration for 12th Arctic Shipping Summit
- Neil Dale Joins Aeronet Worldwide
- Epsco (Cyprus) Ltd and Epsco-Ra Security sponsor "NAVIGATING THE NEW NORM" Forum by WISTA Cyprus
- Diane DiBerardino Carlson Joins Aeronet Worldwide
- Aeronet Road Transport Launches; Offers FTL Service Operated by Aeronet
- The Maritime and Port Security ISAO Announces Leadership Advisory Board
- Caribbean Cargo DC Resumes Discount for Hurricane Reconstruction
- Purolator International Wins Best International Logistics Partner at Newegg's 2018 Eggie Awards
- Airforwarders Association announces alliance with The International Air Cargo Association
Since there is no controlling mechanism to track these attacks, another gambling-related cyber-assault situation will be in place, until the insurance risk necessarily results in a risk-and-damage assessment in order to reduce the loss of money.
The person who was usually responsible for dealing with a situation after a cyber attack in his company, until recently was not a network security technician but a publicist.
This has to and will change!
All risk and damage assessments following a system/data breach should now be documented.
With regard to targeted attacks, Equifax lost the personal data of millions of users and associates, since they were in their corporate systems for months without knowing they were under espionage/penetration, as well as the training of personnel files by cybercriminals. In Deloitte, they remained about 6 months and downloaded files.
In 2017, more than 100,000 large-scale cyber-attacks in state and private machinery have caused significant financial damage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Be Part of the Bee Cause Public Art Project
- Elezioni Politiche 2018 Gigi Casciello Flat Tax Al 25%
- Looney Rally released for PC and MAC
- How to Keep Your Rental Property Looking Great Winston Rowe & Associates
- Author Henry A. Burns Promotes His Science Fiction Novel – Redemption Song
- Demetria Smith Back as Write-In Candidate For Texas Governor in November 6, 2018 General Election
- New Family Fun Ideas With Bowling Leagues, Birthday Party Ideas At Lucky 10 Lanes In Independence IA
Until 2021, it is expected that there will be a rapid evolution of losses amid cyber-attacks and a rise in IOTs and devices, which are also the major part of the third party chain of connected devices/systems/data.
In a generalized cyber-attack, preparedness, especially in large businesses like Maersk, has no mitigating effect and therefore ignorance "kills"; in the particular attack the damage for 2 days when there were no terminals to allow the chain to continue its course estimated in $300 million and affected the status of the company.
Every three to four days we hear a shaky cyber-attack, most of which are targeted. Before we did not hear that so often. Why? Has something changed? Let's say an insurance risk and therefore the cyber insurance policy?
Or does the professional consistency and fear of penalties started to be observed?
Cyberculture evolves or moves accordingly, consistent with the strategies of multinational technology & internet companies that supply generic cyber-security solutions to their parent machines or programs in conjunction with the economic policies of the companies that are customers and in the third party, giving space in this way, to cybercriminals to develop new resilient and usually successful infiltrations into mass cyber attacks through a pathway.
Individual / personalized targeted cyber attacks through long-term espionage have a tremendously high percentage of success in generating a disaster for the financial resources of a company.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sisters Host Soup Supper Fundraiser March 8
- Heather Mitchell Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- All about the Los Angeles Judgment Collection Specialists
- Danos Associates - Get a head start on your new venture by using professionals for legal compliance
- Let us help you plan a perfect getaway holiday to the heart of Kenya
- Choosing the Right Restorative Yoga Teacher Course in India
- aer Blowdry Bar to Offer Valentine and Half Term Treats at Their Store in London
The deadline for compliance with the GDPR is in 3 months. The advisory and legal part is very important for the preparation and enforcement of legislation but it cannot prevail without the technical assessment and support of a 24/7 alert system to stop an attack and give all the necessary information within 72 hours. The action should be complete and the logic says that you cannot scramble without breaking the egg, that is, being compliant knowing but not doing it that.
In about 3 years (until 2021) expires the second deadline for the NIS Directive.
Is 3 years period enough for the European and the global community to change and comply with the system/data evaluation, evaluate the vulnerability to cyber-attacks or in the midst of staff readiness after training sensitization and evaluation of the human factor?
In case the laws are not clear or will only be complied with in order for the mechanisms to evaluate the company for how many cyber-starters it will have as asset for stock or investment/loan reasons.
Unfortunately, cyber attacks specifically on the third party will become in the blind and as time passes will grow rapidly and in most cases targeted.
Check out our Video: Phaistos Cyber Security Awareness Programme on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMqGRad_caw
CEO Phaistos CybSec
- Ways to Improve the Online Presence of Your Jewelry Store
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp at JCC
- Singer/Songwriter Ann Paul Releases Second Album "Stay"
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Barilleros FC as New Midwest Conference Expansion Team
- Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block To Feature Scottsdale Artist Cyndy Carstens in March
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (K359-100)
- 90 Minutes of Solutions on NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND in LA
- Oxnard teen, skilled boxer honored as BGCOP's Youth of the Year
- Dates Announced for 2018 Oxnard Salsa Festival
- Friends of the Monterey Symphony Host Their Annual Kentucky Derby Fundraiser, Derby Day, on May 5th
- Mental Health and The Criminal Justice System
- Idaho Materials And Construction Wins National Award For Quality In Asphalt Paving
- Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc. Announces Kevin Pierce as new Director of Development
- Savannah Film Alliance to Take Part in Film Day at the Capitol
- Dimetix USA announces distribution agreement with Kirby Risk
- Unity On The Bay Brings Healing And Love To Miami With Deepak Chopra And Marianne Williamson
- EIA Partners with the Alzheimer's Association
- Stacey Hetherington Files for Martin County Commission
- LumenData is a Proud Gold Sponsor of Reltio's Modern Data Management Summit in San Francisco, #DataDriven18
- PURIS to prove what's possible with USA organic peas through clean label pasta at Expo West