Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 536
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 245
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 205
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 126
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Fulfilling your urgent requirement through Urgent courier delivery
- Transnet Progress on Attracting New Terminal Operators into Port of Durban's Island View Precinct
- Shopify Website Owners Use these Dropshippers Located in USA
- Airforwarders Association Commends Congress for the Passage of H.R. 302
- SupplyChainBrain awards PINC as Great Supply Chain Partner
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Caribtrans Logistic as a New Gold Member
- Stevens Transport announces largest annual Driver pay increase in Company history
- De|G PRESS publishes the second edition of Jürgen Sorgenfrei's "Port Business"
- Caribbean Cargo DC Partners With Cool Mintz Social To Donate School Supplies to Children in Jamaica
- DwellTimer App to enter Google Play Beta Test Phase
Since there is no controlling mechanism to track these attacks, another gambling-related cyber-assault situation will be in place, until the insurance risk necessarily results in a risk-and-damage assessment in order to reduce the loss of money.
The person who was usually responsible for dealing with a situation after a cyber attack in his company, until recently was not a network security technician but a publicist.
This has to and will change!
All risk and damage assessments following a system/data breach should now be documented.
With regard to targeted attacks, Equifax lost the personal data of millions of users and associates, since they were in their corporate systems for months without knowing they were under espionage/penetration, as well as the training of personnel files by cybercriminals. In Deloitte, they remained about 6 months and downloaded files.
In 2017, more than 100,000 large-scale cyber-attacks in state and private machinery have caused significant financial damage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
Until 2021, it is expected that there will be a rapid evolution of losses amid cyber-attacks and a rise in IOTs and devices, which are also the major part of the third party chain of connected devices/systems/data.
In a generalized cyber-attack, preparedness, especially in large businesses like Maersk, has no mitigating effect and therefore ignorance "kills"; in the particular attack the damage for 2 days when there were no terminals to allow the chain to continue its course estimated in $300 million and affected the status of the company.
Every three to four days we hear a shaky cyber-attack, most of which are targeted. Before we did not hear that so often. Why? Has something changed? Let's say an insurance risk and therefore the cyber insurance policy?
Or does the professional consistency and fear of penalties started to be observed?
Cyberculture evolves or moves accordingly, consistent with the strategies of multinational technology & internet companies that supply generic cyber-security solutions to their parent machines or programs in conjunction with the economic policies of the companies that are customers and in the third party, giving space in this way, to cybercriminals to develop new resilient and usually successful infiltrations into mass cyber attacks through a pathway.
Individual / personalized targeted cyber attacks through long-term espionage have a tremendously high percentage of success in generating a disaster for the financial resources of a company.
More on eTradeWire News
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
The deadline for compliance with the GDPR is in 3 months. The advisory and legal part is very important for the preparation and enforcement of legislation but it cannot prevail without the technical assessment and support of a 24/7 alert system to stop an attack and give all the necessary information within 72 hours. The action should be complete and the logic says that you cannot scramble without breaking the egg, that is, being compliant knowing but not doing it that.
In about 3 years (until 2021) expires the second deadline for the NIS Directive.
Is 3 years period enough for the European and the global community to change and comply with the system/data evaluation, evaluate the vulnerability to cyber-attacks or in the midst of staff readiness after training sensitization and evaluation of the human factor?
In case the laws are not clear or will only be complied with in order for the mechanisms to evaluate the company for how many cyber-starters it will have as asset for stock or investment/loan reasons.
Unfortunately, cyber attacks specifically on the third party will become in the blind and as time passes will grow rapidly and in most cases targeted.
Check out our Video: Phaistos Cyber Security Awareness Programme on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMqGRad_caw
CEO Phaistos CybSec
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Prevention Efforts Compliment Substance Abuse Treatment
- New Edition of Katherine Philips's translation of Corneille's The Death of Pompey
- Ken La Salle Presents Max Dedge in The Time of The Uniborg
- Drug Abuse Treatment in Easton Helped by Police
- Ray Harvey Announces Release of Gap-Toothed Girl
- Crypto Buying Crypto? SOLAREUM Acquires Kashhcoin
- Hidy Ochiai Karate celebrates Grand Opening in Ashburn Virginia
- Santa Barbara County's oldest continually operating private school visits GranVida Senior Living
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Mikel J. Wilson Announces Release of Death Opens a Window
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- TCWEP Networking Group Opens Up Membership to Business-to-Businesses
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Erica Soller as Billing Assistant
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- Gulf Coast Village opens new 'Faith and Fitness Trail' to promote healthy living, spirituality